• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I have a problem, im trying to do the scene with the martha and the dog but once I bring the dog in the basement martha is gone and I cant leave and the dog wont get ride of the rats he just follows me?
Did you follow the guidance in the text guide by @Golem98 in post ?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Grrrrr... I can't get Vera to rape the MC in the barn. I followed the walkthrough, and I've done everything else with every character, except Vera. Whenever I select "Stare" and then "Confront", the MC runs off and the scene doesn't happen. What am I doing wrong?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Grrrrr... I can't get Vera to rape the MC in the barn. I followed the walkthrough, and I've done everything else with every character, except Vera. Whenever I select "Stare" and then "Confront", the MC runs off and the scene doesn't happen. What am I doing wrong?
It took me several "days" of calling Vera a bitch for her to throw me down and fuck me in the barn. The stare and hide options are for the B Horse 'bucket of cum' scene.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Apk link?
There is no android version that I am aware of. The download links and requirements are on the OP. Alternatively you can search the thread with the excellent search feature at the top right of the screen, be sure to check the search this thread only box. Cheers!

Reactions: RWaites

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
There has to be a B scene with Martha or Lucille coming up.. can't believe it ends with the titfuck
@Oseo Bones has stated several times that Lucielle is off limits and that Martha was a one off for a $$$ Patreon customer. As such I think that all the B is confined to Vera and who knows if there will be appearances of unrelated characters in the future that might be animalistic in their predilections.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes