4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
Could someone tell me how to receive the first BJ of Martha and what to do to be able to fuck her? please
Follow the first walkthrough here at the bottom of first post to the end (currently ver .03) then use the text version here that is maintained by @Golem98. Cheers

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Help please try to start the game and tell me failed to initialize directx audio as I can fix it please help me
Did you download and install RGM VX ACE RTP Package: The game will not run without it.
It is possible that your directx audio driver or directx itself is damaged or out of date?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How can I get a mom's bathroom key? I can't get it from a shelf at the far right side of the room.
You need Doyle the ghost, it is in the locked room across from Mom's bathroom. It is all explained very well in the walkthrough on the OP of this thread. After you get to the end of that guide a text only guide is available to cover between .03 and .71. It is post # 28... here, this is the last time I posted this, it is from the one page back.

Nope. Do em all, Seriously, follow the first walkthrough here at the bottom of first post to the end (currently ver .03) then use the text version here that is maintained by @Golem98. Cheers

Please read and search the thread, the search on the top right of the page is great, just remember to confine your search to this page with the check box about half way down the search dialog. Have fun.

SpanMATE

Aug 22, 2018
Roughly monthly, Sometimes it is late due to life. Just check back about mid month and see if the version number of the thread has changed. Please don't be one of those player who spams the thread asking when the update will drop or whining when it is late. Glad you found your way through the game without too much trouble. It is going to be quite the game when it is finished, it is already great!
Don't worry, pal! I'll not spam anything xD
And thank you

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I see that there are a few thing to be implemented later, Is this game still active or is it dead? It looks like a good game from what i played so far.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
this game is so good bro
For how long it has been since the project started, there's not many H-games that have this game beat. The only ones that are really comparable with the rate of content release is Summertime Saga or Insexual awakening. But this game has bestiality so its easily better then both imo.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Crap... don't start the mission to go get the dog for Mom in the basement, and then go see the Merchant with the book. Time advances with the merchant, and then you can get the dog and be teleported to the basement, where you will remain trapped forever.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes