4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@Knight8 in the last stream Doc do some poses in the Yoga's Morning Scene that Martha do but you can't see it because is not implement yet so maybe in the 0.08 there are gonna be some Yoga's Poses and if you dont know where is Doc stream Check her Discord or her Web Page in the First Page topic.

PD : however here is the link of Doc website and stream i really recommend to join to the discord because you can know when Doc is gonna stream or you can talk to him sometimes when he likes to chat with the people so keep it mind this : ( ) ( )

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
@Knight8 in the last stream Doc do some poses in the Yoga's Morning Scene that Martha do but you can't see it because is not implement yet so maybe in the 0.08 there are gonna be some Yoga's Poses and if you dont know where is Doc stream Check her Discord or her Web Page in the First Page topic.

PD : however here is the link of Doc website and stream i really recommend to join to the discord because you can know when Doc is gonna stream or you can talk to him sometimes when he likes to chat with the people so keep it mind this : ( ) ( )
Thanks the problem is that i have no idea how tô use discord

nagaze

Jun 23, 2018
You can try both. You'd be best to see the walkthrough that someone posted as it tells you what stages new scenes open up.
how can I do that because if I choose stare the next time I enter I get the sex scene with vera without being able to have menu choise

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how can I do that because if I choose stare the next time I enter I get the sex scene with vera without being able to have menu choise
Someone else had that problem, start reading from this page backwards, you should find it pretty quick along with posts pointing you to the various walkthroughs.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, just finished the game. Loved it.
how often an update comes out?
Roughly monthly, Sometimes it is late due to life. Just check back about mid month and see if the version number of the thread has changed. Please don't be one of those player who spams the thread asking when the update will drop or whining when it is late. Glad you found your way through the game without too much trouble. It is going to be quite the game when it is finished, it is already great!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes