4.10 star(s) 165 Votes
May 15, 2018
Ty man, and do you know if have any way to the horse fuck vera?
Don't have beastie mode turned on myself, but I would imagine you go to the stables after breakfast once her arousal is maxed. Hey, help for help....you know how to get Martha's actual sex scene?

May 15, 2018
Don't have beastie mode turned on myself, but I would imagine you go to the stables after breakfast once her arousal is maxed. Hey, help for help....you know how to get Martha's actual sex scene?
N/M, figured out that one myself again. Still need help with the necronomicon. There some event I need to trigger to find it?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.61
Vera -stable- Confront her- Confront her -freeze

Can it be that Mom&Dog aso are buged?
All time when I look Mom make Yoga in the bedroom.

I think I have done all what must I do to unlock the scene on the right in the viewing room?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry if I ask something that allready said at the former 106 pages, but please can someone tell us, how to trigger all the new side quest not mentioned in the old walkthrough. E.g. how to start the merchandize quests with herbs and necro...

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Okay, so for some reason any of the new events wont trigger at all, all stats are maxed and nothing seems to work, no morning Bj etc (Yes, I checked the clock.) and the Necronomicon trigger/sparkle doesn't show up either at night.

I waited exclusivly for the bug fixed(?) 0.61 version, started a brand new file what Bones suggested to do so but without any succes of managing to get the new scenes. It's rather strange since I never had any problem getting new scenes in previous versions of the game.

So after implementing a save file uploaded by someone a few pages before, I managed to see the new scenes, for whatever reason that one seems to work without any problems.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone share save with all scenes unlocked in fantasy room?
Only scenes that aren't replayable, one time thing, are in the fantasy room. Only Dog Martha is in the fantasy room.
Bug 0.61
Vera -stable- Confront her- Confront her -freeze

Can it be that Mom&Dog aso are buged?
All time when I look Mom make Yoga in the bedroom.

I think I have done all what must I do to unlock the scene on the right in the viewing room?
It's been awhile but i think the scene triggers when you reach a certain level of guilt with Martha.
Could it be that you've already missed it? as it's a 1 time thing whether you go to the basement or not.
I think there was also a theory that you needed to have 3 boobjobs in the basement with Martha (3days in a row) and then get a handjob in the bath from her and then the next day the scene would trigger if you had a high enough guilt.
Maybe try that not sure though.
Sorry if I ask something that allready said at the former 106 pages, but please can someone tell us, how to trigger all the new side quest not mentioned in the old walkthrough. E.g. how to start the merchandize quests with herbs and necro...
Herbs aren't used yet. The merchant is at the gate outside in the morning but you have to progress your relationship (guilt) with Martha to a certain point before she shows up. I think when you reach the point where you go into Martha''s room at night and the MC says somethign about needing something to make sure she doesn't wke up as she's a light sleeper or something like that. Then go to the merchant in the morning and things should get clear what you need to do then.
Somebody knows how to get horse scene??
There's no horse scene probably in the future though.

For all the people having difficulty with finding the book.
First of all make sure your going there in the middle of the night not evening.

If you don't see the book then i'll ask have you done everything else that's in the game before this update ?
It could be that the book only shows up once you've completed everything.
So basically have you had sex and blowjobs from/with all three females in the house ?
If not then that's your problem. I think...

If you've completed the game and there's still no book then it's probably a bug i would assume.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
@Oseo Bones
I got 50 points With Vera but doesnt fuck her in stables...

Or only bestiality?
get vera to 51 and MC to 56. This is the max. Go in the stables in the morning and confront her. For me at least though it bugs there as you are supposed to have sex, but that doesn't happen.
I think you need to get the blowjob scene first with Vera before you can have sex with her.
Could also be bugged if you've confronted her before you maxed out her Arousal.
If you've done the blowjob before you tried to confront her with max stats then maybe try to go to her in the morning and then escape instead of confronting and then the next day try to confront her. maybe it'll work.
If that doesn't work then your gonna have to grab a save from someone.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes