4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough by any chance? The one on OP seems to be from 0.3 release

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Bug: if you try and peek on the older sister in her room twice in a row, the game freezes.
Bug 0.61
Vera -stable- Confront her- Confront her -freeze
mornin guys, i was reading the last posts and seen some like the ones quoted above, where bugs had been pointed, ive played one entire day in game, taking special attention on those "issues", and again i didnt came across any of them, all the scenes triggrered as it should, and the game was working properly, i will continue looking for those problens, but guys make sure you had followed Doc isntructions on first page, cause thats all and only what i did, and if i missed something and/or be wrong i apologize from now.

Please use the walkthrough that is available on the first page to get you going, read through the thread or use search, everything from ver .03 forward is detailed in this thread.
and here we go again (again), 30º round, i bet on you bro, you are fighting the infinity war x'D

explo63

May 11, 2018
'Sup guys, well I spot the same problem as mentioned before; I made a new game and at the night with everything unlock, I can't find the necro. book in the library.

Another glitch (I think), is when the first time we triggered Vera in her room from the lock. She's going in bedroom, talk walk, and glitch upper the map. That can be 'fixed' if we sleep and did it again btw.

And thanks for the update, you have a really great game, I hope the best for you, and the rest !

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Only scenes that aren't replayable, one time thing, are in the fantasy room. Only Dog Martha is in the fantasy room.

I think there was also a theory that you needed to have 3 boobjobs in the basement with Martha (3days in a row) and then get a handjob in the bath from her and then the next day the scene would trigger if you had a high enough guilt.
Thanks this was the solution !!!

It would be nice that this stand aso in the walkthrough and I hope somebody update the walkthrough.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've tried to find my problem via search but unfortunately failed:
the first day evening peep on vera in her bedroom after she sees me and I'm in my room with "..scary.." dialogue
the game hangs on me
any workaround?

sora111

Jun 12, 2018
I'v got a question How many times could I repeat the scene where David fucks his mom ? only one time? or I could do more?

Zinizin

May 10, 2018
There was a moment of bright shine, a glorious one when buttits rose from the depts of coding folly straight to the very tops of lewd depravity! But the fate of a falling star is that of entropy! They are no longer among us. And the world is a bit less now then it was before.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Shtora

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks this was the solution !!!

It would be nice that this stand aso in the walkthrough and I hope somebody update the walkthrough.

This did not work for me.

I cant have handjob in bath right after boobjob, you have to wait for the next day!

What does that mean? that after handjob you need a 4th time again boobjob????

Explain how you did it please!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

This did not work for me.

I cant have handjob in bath right after boobjob, you have to wait for the next day!

What does that mean? that after handjob you need a 4th time again boobjob????

Explain how you did it please!
You go 3x times/days in the afternoon in the cellar and make 3x Titfuck. Then 1xMorning Handjob in the Bath. Next day morning go in the cellar.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes