4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Loved the game, hopefully more updates in the future!
I didin't dislike the RPGM at all! I love the the anime-like more than the 3dcg (depends very much on art tho.)
Will NTR ever make it in this game?

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
how to make bj and sex scene for vera and martha and also titsjob of merchant can you help me pls because im traing of mayne 2 hours

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Fuck, I hope not. There's an absolute fucking deluge of NTR these days. It'd be refreshing to, y'know, not have an MC get cucked every now and then. Out of curiosity, are you asking because you're not aware of all the games where NTR is either a central theme or gets a decent amount of content, or because you just want it included in all of the games you take an interest in?
I don't know, maybe READ THE FORUM. Enjoy!
Still fighting that one-man crusade, I see. Try not to stress about it--they're easy to ignore, once you realize they're pretty analogous to bots.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Did anyone got Vera's bug in stable ? the game tell me I have a chance to fuck her but nothing happen. then if I talked to her again the game stuck and can't do anything except close the game.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Did anyone got Vera's bug in stable ? the game tell me I have a chance to fuck her but nothing happen. then if I talked to her again the game stuck and can't do anything except close the game.
Same here, I don't know if Bones is aware and/or has it on a priority fix list

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Loved the game, hopefully more updates in the future!
I didin't dislike the RPGM at all! I love the the anime-like more than the 3dcg (depends very much on art tho.)
what your sister getting fucked by the family dog not count?

Reactions: Early Cuyler

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
never use 2 events at the same time. this will give you an intense weird bug.

while trying to have a bj from the hole in the wall, i tryed to peep vera ( because i dont know )
one little peep, ok...second one she called me perv ( MC didnt run to his room ) so then i enter my room and started the gloryhole scene with the other sis...but the bj from vera started in the same time as the gl scene
there was a big dick from mc flying at nothing while vera was sucking it, and on the background i could see l could see lucie doing her work.
vera indeed stoped at the door and didnt let me go out too.
3 bugs in a row lol

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
This for sure is one of the best games i have played so far (love the beastiality feature, i hope for the dog to nail the mc sister)
c'mon man, the fellow dog already has Vera, i really dont want the mc to share DAT ASS of Lucile, first time the mc do her, i swear i could hear The Temptations sing My Girl when i came out her room lol

c'mom man², i hope its stays only with already happened

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

felina

Jun 27, 2018
How can I make Martha goes to the basement? Not for the boobjob, for she say something about take the cat to kill the rats, this only happened me once time. I think that it was in the morning when she must be doing yoga

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, i hope this is the right place to report bugs, i have 2 bugs currently: 1 Vera chasing you to your room ends up in the wall above your chair, then nothing happens you can get past it by just going to bed but if this scene is finished i'd love to see what happens. 2 Lucille when playing her gamegirl you massage her and at the end if she doesn't trust you enough to stick more than your finger in, the scene ends, then automatically replays but without the background so you see the hand and then panties and the face as they overlay the game, the text and events all happen and just keep repeating over and over and over. Don't know if you can use my save file for bugfixing but i will save on a different one for now. Good luck and great work, i thoroughly enjoyed playing so far.
Same bugs are for me, although I have not yet reached mom morning sex scene

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes