4.00 star(s) 163 Votes
R

RWaites

from DrBones' Discord @Everyone It seems that old savefiles that had the gamebreaking bugs are NOT compatible with this bugfix... so, you can try to play with your old savefile and sleep it off a few day and it MAY fix the issue... but from now on, if you play 0.061 it is HIGHLY recommended to start from scratch... luckily the "spend the day..." feature makes it a LOT easier. I was able to play the whole martha route in about half and hour using it. Either way... corrupt savefiles is a possibility with games in development, but if you don't want to start over, I will post a full save for this version maybe tomorrow... so yeah, sorry.

Reactions: La'Zaa and Shtora

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok i got all sex scene and beasty

but i dont know how to get latest merchant scene and the necro book

Matuasto

Oct 15, 2016
Does anyone know how yo play this gem on Android? I've been trying using the Neko Rpg app, but it doesn't start and says there's an error.. HALP pls?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
ok i got all sex scene and beasty

but i dont know how to get latest merchant scene and the necro book
to get merchant scenes first get the necro book at night from the library then in the morning go to her and there start the boob grope and then next morning titfuck

Reactions: johndoe1545

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm not totally against rpgm ..i enjoy college life as it has a quick travel option on the phone that helps cut out the constant wandering around to find buildings..that being said..i like this art style and will give it a shot with an open mind...downloading now..

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Im delighted about two facts, that there is a new update, and that we didnt shoo off the doctor from here. I know its a shitshow sometimes (as internet things tend to be sometimes), but it also tends to go in waves.

So kudos for sticking with us, and just surf somewhere else for a while when a bad wave hits, bro.

Reactions: Oseo Bones
D

Deleted member 482355

Will there be a MOM beastiality scene available in the next update???? I definitely wanna see that babe getting pounded by the dog.... And also , A few more scenes with MOM other than the bedroom should be available....
There is one with the dog already but its likely to be the only one as the doc has said its not hee nature to do that kind of thing, it was a one off for a top tier patreon. How to get it is in the walkthrough.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
This game is okay! It's very grindy to increase stats, but cheating is always an option.

Good work.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes