4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Found a bug, Clock watcher results in morning wood BJ and Mom sex scene both running at the same time.
Found a bug. Went to the fantasy land and re-seen the tit grope with the Merchant. The Tits stayed in the center picture until the mid scene of the titty fuck with the Merchant. Just a slight distracter. Rest played well!! Thank you!!
guys, i dont came across any of these issues you pointed, my game is working properly, after follow Doc recommends, i dont seen any bug anymore, my save is working 100%, all the scenes and triggers are good.

Reactions: C.C@T

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
guys, i dont came across any of these issues you pointed, my game is working properly, after follow Doc recommends, i dont seen any bug anymore, my save is working 100%, all the scenes and triggers are good.
Works 100% perfectly for me too...... just what the dr ordered :)

pls i need save game i cant move
There are plenty of saves in the thread and also all the answers you need for your questions

bug problem
I think dr Bones may need a little more info to solve that..

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@Knight8 No, but you can repeat if you go to your room and in midnight you can check your chair and see the galery room that shows the scenes than don't repeat like the start of the game and the Tittyfk Scene Ft. Dog (in the room is on the top right in a table no in the middle one, is on the right one there gonna be more scenes implement They Doc Says.)

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
so last time I asked I didn't phrase it right, is there an updated full walkthrough, like the one on the op, but that one is old.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Does this one work? i remember when i first came across this, the launcher in the folder would always give me an error.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Will there be a MOM beastiality scene available in the next update???? I definitely wanna see that babe getting pounded by the dog.... And also , A few more scenes with MOM other than the bedroom should be available....
Oh hell yeah! Mr bones, please make a scene with dog and mom. That would be a dream come true.

Reactions: exirock
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes