3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hey sexypeanut that kind of feedback is super helpful!
- Unfortunately I don't have a simple way right now to tell seen text from unseen text, but in case anyone missed it, you can currently hit tab to start text skipping until the next choice.
- I'll add keyboard mapping to existing features (middle mouse for UI hiding, left mouse for advancing text) in the next update, great suggestion :)
- Jess's art for that beach date needs a redo in general. Though it's lower on the priority list for art tasks at the moment.
- Regarding the pill question, I don't usually elaborate too much on the story outside of the actual game, but the short answer is: The relationship dynamic with the MC and each girl is slightly different. Where it makes sense to ask Jess directly, Kat enthusiastically consents given the slightest hint, and Eve's situation is... complicated.

Thanks again for the great feedback :)

Dec 1, 2017
MipMip can i change the resolution with keyboard key combination as i cant see the whole menu from the start?
When hitting some button it goes straight to load screen and i cant seem to get out of there no matter what button i push

Last edited:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
DisHonoréD de BallSacK Hey, I made a quick version that should automatically adjust to whatever your native resolution is, you can get it here:

Please let me know if that works and solves the issue, thanks :)

If you don't feel like downloading the new version, you technically can (assuming windows) hit alt+enter to go in and out of windowed mode, which should allow you to resize the game however you like. Please keep in mind That's a hack and not really supported, so the game may look weird. (closing it while windowed and starting it up again may help if that's the case).

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Version 0.3.5 has been released for all supported platforms. With multiple bug fixes, new keyboard mappings for convenience functions and some tweaks to the volleyball minigame for Android users. If you've already played version 0.3.x, you can skip this one, otherwise, have fun! And as usual, your feedback really helps, so please keep it coming :)

Reactions: syh653

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
(cross posted from patreon)

Update time!

So the release seems the have gone over well so far. No major bugs reported and overall people seemed to like it. As always, I’m open to feedback, so do let me know what you thought of it. Work has now moved on to the next update. It’s going to be a little different, moving away from dates for now in favor of fleshing out the first stages of the sex system, and if time permits some of the stat trainers.

Phoenix and Wyne have already been given their commissions and have started working towards art for the next version, while I’ve been laying the code groundwork for the sex system. There’s a lot of work to be done and my (extremely rough) estimate for the next release is around 3 months. As usual, I will update you as work goes on.

I’d like to welcome and thank the newly joined patrons, your pledges are appreciated. And of course, this is also true for my existing, long suffering patrons :) Seriously though, thank you, it really does mean a lot.

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

Short update today as I’m a little under the weather (not covid) and would like to crawl back into bed now. Phoenix delivered awesome sketches for the new sex system. It’s going to be a bit different from what the game had so far, I hope you all like it. Wyne has delivered some alternate backgrounds for that system as well, which should help make it feel a bit more dynamic.

I’ve been focused mostly on writing and there’s still a lot more of that left to do, so that’s my priority for the next few weeks at least.

Have a great week!

Reactions: sexypeanut

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

Just a quick proof of life update this time as everything is currently on track. Phoenix is still working on art for the new sex scene and I’m keeping busy on the writing side. I’m currently estimating late January for the next release, but as usual I will keep you up to date as development continues.

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

Phoenix completed her art for the new sex scene for all three girls and it's looking great! Now it's on me to implement the system and add a tiny bit of animation (nothing complex, just some basic frame by frame stuff). it should be easy enough to implement, so that's my main task for next week.

I'm also continuing with the writing process, both for the sex scenes themselves and some additional dialogues around them. I'm focusing on getting that system fully written up and implemented before I move on to other scenes, so expect my next few updates to be a bit samey.

In unrelated news, I killed a PC in tonight's D&D session and that's always sad. Even when fully fair and justified. So I'm calling this an early(ish) night to go console myself with baked goods. (marry a partner that cooks is my best advice for you singles out there :) )

Have a great week!

Last edited:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

A bit of a late post as part of this bad news update. It seems my day job has decided that the end of the year is a thing that is meaningful and I should give a shit about. Long story short, I'm going to have a lot less free time until January. As is my usual habit for this situation, I will be pausing billing for the next month as I can't give the game my usual attention. hopefully I'll still manage to find some time to get something done, but at this point it's not guaranteed.

I will continue to make the weekly updates during this month just to keep up the momentum and keep you all informed if anything changes. Thank you for your continued patience and support!

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

As expected, this week was spent mostly working way too hard on my day job and not really having much time or energy to do much about my games. I did find something I can do semi productively while mentally exhausted – typo hunting. So I did that. It’s obviously not much, but it’s important if only to keep the momentum of working on the game going.

This extra work load is expected to end in the coming week. So I should be resuming regular game dev schedule by the new year at the latest. Did I mention your patience is appreciated?

Happy holidays for those for which that’s a thing. And have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

All right! The insanity at work is finally behind me, it's been a wild couple of weeks but the work thing is done and done well. Now I'm ready to get back to doing things I actually like again! Not much to report on regarding the game this past week (obviously), but the plan for next week is to get the writing done for the new daytime sex system (starting with Jess and building up to the other girls in the following weeks). Thank you all again for your patience with this hobbyist game developer.

Happy new year, and have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
This weeks dev update is a bit off topic, so if you wish to view it you can do so here (it's a free and public post, as all my patreon dev updates are)

Last edited:
Reactions: GPoe

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

It took longer than expected, but I’m finally back in the saddle. I’ve spent this week pushing forward with Jess’s basic sex system. I’ve written all the relevant content and am now implementing it. Once the implementation for Jess is done, implementation for the other two girls should run quicker as more of the infrastructure will be in place.

I’ve also decided to revisit all the girls third dates and give players the choice whether to cum inside the girls or not. This does mean you’ll have to replay the third dates to unlock the new sex system and progress in the story, but I think it’s worth it (and shouldn’t be too much of a hassle with text skipping, as only the end of the dates is changing. In fact, I’ve already implemented this choice for Jess’s third date. And it seems to be working well.

Currently projected release is around the end of February. And as usual I will keep you up to date as development progresses.
Have a great week!

* a section of this update is off topic for this thread, but can be read on .

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

Update time!

The work continues. I’ve put in place all the code supports required to implement the fun visual elements of the new sex system. For this version it’s going to be rather linear, but the foundations are in place to expand it as development (and the story) continues and allows players to unlock different possible actions.

With that finally out of the way, the next focus is implementing the relevant dialogues into the game. I think that’s something I can get done relatively quickly (my overflowing schedule notwithstanding). I’m hopeful for a late February, early March release date.

In other news, the #FuckingCensorshipBundle raised over 10,000$ for charity, considering the initial goal was 2,000$ I’d say that’s a massive success! I’m glad I could contribute to it in my small way.

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017

I've missed a couple of weekly updates but you all deserve to know what's up. The simple version is I lost my day job. The company I worked for shut down completely. I'm currently 100% focused on finding a new day job and won't work on my game while this is a thing. I've paused billing for now. I'll do my best to update you more regularly but for now I make no guarantees until I find my next job.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I've made a (public) post on my patreon going into further detail, linking to it instead of cross posting as it's long and rambly and not really about this specific game.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Long time no update, I know.
So, here's the situation, in case you're not aware since my last update I lost my day job and had to divert my full attention to dealing with that. I'm happy to say that issue has been resolved and I've found a new job!

The bad news is I still can't commit to any normal update schedule for Body Language as I still have a bunch of real life stuff going on as well as frankly losing momentum making it difficult to start development again.

So what's this post then? Simple, I've had some assets and nearly completed scripts just lying around not being used, so I took a couple of days to finish them up and bring those into the game so y'all can enjoy them too.

Since I didn't plan on making this version it hasn't been through a thorough QA / typo check, so please report any and all issues you see.

I'm hoping to get proper development back on track in the near future. Thanks for your continued patience while life(tm) happens.

Changelog and links in the OP.
Have fun! :)

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
If this drawing ability were transferred to a half-sandbox game, a much more sustainable game emerged.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes