3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
f95Capsule.png

Overview:
"Listen... You're a fun, clever guy. I know that. But that's the problem, I know that. No one else does. You're a bit... shy, you know? I don't think I've ever seen you approach a woman you don't know and ... just ask her out.
So I'll make you a deal: You pick up a woman and close the deal, during this trip, and I'll pay for your flight back, in time for your precious classes. Sound good?"

Body Language is a game about communication, verbal and otherwise. Join a friend for a backpacking adventure in a foreign city. See the sights, meet new people, and grow as a person. Oh and it also has some hot women and jokes and stuff. Have fun!

Thread Updated: 2022-08-08
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: Mip - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Other Games: Bell Master
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan signature:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win(x64):
- - - -
Win(x32): - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screen1.PNG screen2.PNG screen3.PNG screen4.PNG screen6nsfw.PNG screen5.PNG screen7nsfwish.PNG

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not gonna lie, this is some seriously top-notch art. :love:

As far as actual gameplay goes, I found the storyline humorous and entertaining, I'd like to see a bit more choices/options in the story, tho.

974530_screen6nsfw.jpg

Last edited:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time!

(note to F95 readers, I post these weekly progress updates on my patreon every weekend, I will be cross posting them here as well for those interested).

As you should be aware, I released version 0.1.0 of Body Language yesterday! The feedback so far has been good. I’m looking forward to some more player feedback in the coming days. If you’re inclined to leave a review on the game, those really do help a lot. I’ve also shared your general appreciation of the art with Phoenix and she was very happy with the response.

So, now what?

Well, I’ll be spending the next week or two working on improved Android support, and (if the demand is there) Mac and Linux support. As well as fixing any bugs that may be reported (none so far, but it’s only been out a day, and no software is without bugs).

Once that’s done and v0.1 stabilizes. I’ll move on to work on v0.2. That will likely be a content focused version, with likely at least another date for each of the girls. And hopefully some more good stuff. I’m also working on bringing back the dynamic, animated sex system from Bell Master into Body Language, but that’s not likely to make it into v0.2.

I’m still figuring out how long it should take me to build up worthwhile version updates, the current estimate is 2 months. As usual, I’ll keep you informed with these weekly updates.

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I think I have the Linux and Mac versions working, but I'm not able to verify it (I have access to neither at the moment). If you're willing to try it out on either OS and let me know if it works, or if you had to fiddle with permissions to get it to work, that would help a lot. Thanks.
Mega Links:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Body Language [0.1.1] is out!

This is a minor version that adds Official Mac and Linux builds, as well as gesture support for the Android version and general typo and bug fixes for all builds. Full details in the OP.

(I don't have access to a mac or linux machine at the moment, so please let me know if you encounter any issues with those versions, thanks).

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes