Unity - Onhold - Body Language [v0.4.0] [Mip]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR = this game tries to look like dating simulator but it is actually GRIND simulator.

Story: 2/5
    - Your friend invited you to some remote country. He wont pay for your return ticket unless you pick up a girl. Now you have to choose between 3 girls and slowly grind their resistance. Well, story is pretty shallow.
    - Sadly progress of the game is so slow. You have to grind a lot of stats to unlock every single piece of story.
    - One day equals terribly slow improvement to relationship with some girl. During one day you can only have ONE dance with her at a club, or ONE drink with her or FEW MINUTES of flirting and kissing with her. Do you want more? Too bad! Wait for next day.
    - There is no dating in this game. You only slowly grind events away. Even when you progress with a girl to a point, where she gives you handjob at a bar toilet, then next day you are back to square one where you do One Dance or One Drink or Few minutes of flirting with her.

Art and sex content: 3/5
    + I guess the drawn art is okay.
    - Unfortunately the game is still early in development and amount of content is too low.

Gameplay: 2/5
    - This game has 4 stats (money, confidence, conversation, sensuality).
    Unfortunately lot of important events are hidden behind certain amount of certain stats. That turns this game into annoying grind.
    - Expect a lot of random nonsense. Game wont let you progress with girls even though it would make sense. But then comes a turning point where girl randomly invites you for a fuck at her house.

To sum it up:
    Despite the flaws I enjoyed the game somewhat.
    If you like griding games then this might be your thing. If you want a game that makes some sense, then this is not that kind of game.
    I would also suggest to check this game later. Current content is insufficient.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

njkahnjgzsgz

the story is simple, a guy that want pick up girls. I love the body language factor and i hope it become more important in the future updates. The girls are pretty and the dates for now aren't boring. the amount of content is low but it's early. Can become a great game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DominatePar

This game art is (8/10) for nsfw game.
    I don`t mind about grindy game but believe me this is not the way you want to grind a game.
    Story is just average.
    It have some humor.
    This game can fall so low or high it was hard to tell this at this stage of the game.