RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
The narration/dialogue is definitely a bit of a mess, but the premise is great and the content so far is excellent (even if it's just various forms of masturbating). Hopefully the MC starts that breeding program her goddess wants!

dineshahuja

Dec 9, 2023
View attachment 3025574

Overview:
A young girl touches a mysterious statue, she suddenly gains magical powers. And from that point on, everything in her life changes as to see the world and the people around her in a whole new way!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-24
Release Date:2023-11-24
Developer: xBive52 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Wow, Thanks a lot

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Was interested initially due to seeing futa protag but alas it's ball-less futa instead of full package futanari.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Thats a true futanari. The one with the balls is a dickgirl.
No. Even in the earliest original iteration of the futanari genre in JP you had different types. There's full package futanari which is basically futa with balls and non-full package aka ball-less futa (both of which have vagina).

The only time where it gets slightly effy on is when you try to go for some kind of a vagina-less full package futanari type because that overlaps with transwomen. As futanari explicitly leans towards a fictionalized Hermaphrodite/Intersex variety which makes it incompatible with trans tag (Hermaphrodite literally is the meaning of the word futanari).

But regardless full package futanari is no less "true futanari" than your ball-less futanari variant (as long as they have a vagina). Dickgirl is just a catch all terminology for everything that fits the whole woman-with-dick aesthetic.

Last edited:

pudding30

May 22, 2019
No. Even in the earliest original iteration of the futanari genre in JP you had different types. There's full package futanari which is basically futa with balls and non-full package aka ball-less futa (both of which have vagina).

The only time where it gets slightly effy on is when you try to go for some kind of a vagina-less full package futanari type because that overlaps with transwomen. As futanari explicitly leans towards a fictionalized Hermaphrodite/Intersex variety which makes it incompatible with trans tag (Hermaphrodite literally is the meaning of the word futanari).

But regardless full package futanari is no less "true futanari" than your ball-less futanari variant (as long as they have a vagina). Dickgirl is just a catch all terminology for everything that fits the whole woman-with-dick aesthetic.
Futanari still applies to feminine creatures with a penis (sometimes greatly exaggerated for some reason) and a vagina. So a true hermaphrodite, if you will. I have seen ones that have testicles too. But strictly speaking it has both. Dickgirls only have dicks, but you are right, the terminology is scattered, imprecise and confusing for just about everyone.

Of course, there is no relation to transsexual as that is a whole different kettle of fish (no pun intended) that drives those on the radical right and the radical left into apocolyptic fits. Those are real life situations while the futa is purely fictional.

• Angry
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm quite liking that Meipe, who develops most of the commonly used assets for genetalia, more or less has their own terminology. Dicktator being a male with a penis. Golden Palace being a woman with a vagina. But then you get Futalicious for trans women - dick and no vagina, Roasty for vagina and penis, and Full Monty BBQ for vagina, penis and balls.

pudding30

May 22, 2019
I'm quite liking that Meipe, who develops most of the commonly used assets for genetalia, more or less has their own terminology. Dicktator being a male with a penis. Golden Palace being a woman with a vagina. But then you get Futalicious for trans women - dick and no vagina, Roasty for vagina and penis, and Full Monty BBQ for vagina, penis and balls.
Thats awesome, I love it. Ill remember those.

Please don't confuse trans with the completely fictional futanari and futa. Different things entirely.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Gonna have to wait a few years for this to actually have some content IG, long as it doesn't get abandoned. but wow this is incredible even with what little there is, the "costume design" is some of the best/most creative I've seen

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
Gonna have to wait a few years for this to actually have some content IG, long as it doesn't get abandoned. but wow this is incredible even with what little there is, the "costume design" is some of the best/most creative I've seen
Don't worry, man, it's just that I've had some tricky things in my life lately.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Don't worry, man, it's just that I've had some tricky things in my life lately.
oh yeah sure, not complaining about your speed or anything, take as much time as you need. Moreso just commenting on how in my experience these sorts of games take like 3-4 years to actually have like a decent build-up of content. Looking forward to what you'll bring in the future :D

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes