FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
1- No saves loaded, not even the persistent.
2- Story continues from 0.2 abruptly, none of previous content available
3- No "End of Content" warning, boots us out.

Suggestion: Unless you are EXTREMELY in need of a badly made Futa story, AVOID this nonsense.

Peace :(

Reactions: Esteban31

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
From what I am led to believe, these are NOT updates, but each a separate episode. The story continues, but there's no point in saving progress because there's none.

This isn't version 0.3, it is Episode 3. Still a mess, especially with no information.

Best thing to hope for is for it to be all glued together in the end. But, I wouldn't count on it.

Reactions: jish55 and Furyan

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
From what I am led to believe, these are NOT updates, but each a separate episode. The story continues, but there's no point in saving progress because there's none.

This isn't version 0.3, it is Episode 3. Still a mess, especially with no information.

Best thing to hope for is for it to be all glued together in the end. But, I wouldn't count on it.

Ah, if that is the case, its not a problem in per se. But it should be stated in the OP to avoid confusion among the users here. ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlessingOfGoddess-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
The files are to big for the amount of content that they have, doesn't make sense to break the episodes into a story with almost no sex scenes. I don't what the dev is thinking, but it is not worth it; it's a pity cause the models are fine, and futa is all right...

Sep 4, 2018
Kind of an interesting game where the females just walk around in revealing clothes and going to high school not really a bad thing I guess as long as nothing happens to them like pervy teachers and or horny street guys try anything and hope none of the guys in the game try to hook up with the Mc, but they just stay friends, and she turns them down if they ask or try anything, and we see her just hooking up with the females around her. Also needs the incest tag since the Mc says mom to one of characters and talks to maybe her sister a few times.

Also great work so far xBive52 looking forward to the next updates to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rivin

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
1- No saves loaded, not even the persistent.
2- Story continues from 0.2 abruptly, none of previous content available
3- No "End of Content" warning, boots us out.

Suggestion: Unless you are EXTREMELY in need of a badly made Futa story, AVOID this nonsense.

Everything you said is true (the abrupt ending is particularly annoying) but the problem is there are only a handful of good futa stories out there, so i dont think it worth avoiding this one.
maybe give the dev some time too cook, they are a new dev maybe they dont know how to continue a story and thought the easiest way at the moment (especially with such little content) was making it more kinetic chapter based one. hopefully they figure it out and bring it into one game that feels more cohesive or at the very least properly label the games (part/chapter 1, 2, etc.).

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
it appears to be just the 0.3 update without the prior content. I was so confused... no introduction, no explanation at all.

After reading some post it confirmed it for me.

It should be stated in the OP that this update is just that, without the prior content.
Its not an update but a diferent game completely. You have a new introduction and nothing from version 0.2. just a strategy to milk the patreons

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes