JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
So this VN gets standalone episodes from the beginning and if you don't have the previous updates, story is not gonna make any sense.. is that it?...In OP there needs to be download links of every update from now on players to download it.:cautious:o_O

Reactions: Marcypawn

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The only thing I can hope for is that this is the dev's mistake and they go and fix it so we get the full game.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The main character's penis is to large...Definitely... The blowjob animations will give away a disturbing vibe when watching... You can see that in My Cute Roommate 2 already.
The game is already hot enough with the models. The futa content alone is reason enough for a good fap session. No need to for a humongous dick...

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The main character's penis is to large...Definitely... The blowjob animations will give away a disturbing vibe when watching... You can see that in My Cute Roommate 2 already.
The game is already hot enough with the models. The futa content alone is reason enough for a good fap session. No need to for a humongous dick...
I do agree, it's rather monstrous, as in many futanari games. In some, it even deforms the victim's belly, which is more hideous than sexy. It could be a cute female penis :), as in Futagenesis.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
This is kinda bad, it took me maybe 10 minutes to play the entire game which is supposed to be a 0.3 version, I'd hate to see how little content the other two updates were. The dialogue isn't great, the English itself isn't all that good either and the one and only sex scene is dub-con at best, and non-con brainwashing at worst without that being a tag

Also why's there no explanation of why her dick can just disappear and reappear? like sometimes she has it, sometimes she doesn't seems a little convenient but the least that could have happened was getting an explanation on it

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Onimori

Nov 9, 2021
Naw it isn't. There are lots of videos online of women doing it with bigger dildos, correspondingly is it more than doable, also if you like tiny dick mc's there are pleeeeeenty of them.

Just go play another one and leave one of the few big dong futa mc's be how she is.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
ok something weird is going on, i just played it and none of the renders shown under the download section i could see it in game, what happened with those renders? the code is malfunctioning?
also at no point does it show how she became futa and starts that she came home from school?.....

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
ok something weird is going on, i just played it and none of the renders shown under the download section i could see it in game, what happened with those renders? the code is malfunctioning?
also at no point does it show how she became futa and starts that she came home from school?.....
ok now you are at the "fun" part. It turns out the dev made the game in multiple instances, you must download and play 0.2 before 0.3 to get the full story.

I must admit in my previous comment I was a bit in a hurry, needed to go to work. the game overall is sadly not in a good spot except for the renders themselves. A lot of work still need to be done on the content that there is right now to make it an enjoyable experience for the average user.

• Sad
Reactions: Tuatha Dé

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
From Twitter/X:

I need a native English speaker to help me with the dialog part and I also need to discuss with you where the future episodes are going to go, I can't pay you anything because I don't make a profit. Please contact me on Discord(xbive52_80328) if you would like to do so!

He also posted his Discord server on Patreon. Somebody help this man.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes