hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
i dont know about that but the download that is posted is in fact from last update it says v0.2 but after you extract it says v0.1 so they should correct and rectify that problem
Didn't notice that but you are correct, in game and extrated folder say 0.1, however the images P385 is there its just called p385 and not P385

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Didn't notice that but you are correct, in game and extrated folder say 0.1, however the images P385 is there its just called p385 and not P385
It must be the image which was not found by Ren'Py. p and P are not the same.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlessingOfGoddess-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
i dont know about that but the download that is posted is in fact from last update it says v0.2 but after you extract it says v0.1 so they should correct and rectify that problem
also If you click about in the main menu it says ver 0.1 also, google link and workupload links are v0.1 when unpacked also

Last edited:
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Damn bro she heard someone masturbating between 2 doors and 20 meters away. Incredible hearing sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
I'm not too familiar with renpy programming anymore, or I don't know any programming language C or C++ or java or whatever. I'd also love to make it a sandbox game so I can reduce the amount of rendering not having to make every single movement detail. About the animation I've been trying to do it too, this is time consuming and a bit slow. Everything is done by myself, I don't have a team and this game is just my hobby. I have my own company and I can only make it in my spare time.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
P385 fix - download/save as... attach file and copy/move it into "game" folder, not main game folder.
Code:
BOG-0.1-pc\game

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Most of you seem to think mashing your sisters Barbies together was actual sex, and now it's all you look for in your erotainment. I think Devs should aim to have slightly more ideas up their sleeves than just taking bits of other VNs they played in the past. There are literally hundreds of thousands of pages of erotic fiction just floating around the internet you could be taking plotlines or character ideas from. Stop being lazy.

Meanwhile, new games out tomorrow:

Lust of Kiss - a game about young girl from other place coming to new city. Will she be sucking homeless old men? Will she work as a waitress at a cafe? Is there always a fucking gym? Will your interactive choice decision affect the games choices of decision? Find out by signing up to my Patreon, until this project gets abandoned in 5 weeks.

Walk of Life: Passion of Lust Expression (Remake) REMASTER R'enpy Edition VX ultra II - Same as the last 8 versions but with worse writing and less sex scenes. Original was about corrupting a wife but now in this one everyone is a futa version of that same old Dating My Daughter model. No actual sex for 9 months of development, 8 pages of tags not found in game.

Lewdest Incest Lust of Erotic Lewdness - A single mother with tits as big as a small sedan and a daughter thats exactly the same DAZ model as her but with glasses, lusts after her STEPchildren by doing minigames or some bullshit. If you answer trivia written by a barely literate Estonian basement dweller correctly, then a cross-eyed CG hotty will show you her pussy, trust me bro it's there, I just need new PC for better render so you can actually see it PLS sign up to my Patreon, I used Incest in the title and its getting shut down in 23 minutes.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Piat and Vycle

xBive52

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2023
Here's my discord, I'm not sure if there's a problem with my discord setup. We can chat and exchange ideas here.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes