Croy

Feb 3, 2018
I gotta agree with both sides here. I like the longer vids but I also forget blendy exist in between each release

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I just want a great hentai with great animation, pov scenes, and a bit of resisting.

junktoy

Mar 8, 2018
I recently came across one of Blendy's videos and i was surprised by such a masterpiece. I immediately started searching for his entire collection and came across a torrent from a Japanese site that contains around 20 GB of files. I wanted to ask for a little help to get all the content that has been released and that is not in the torrent.

PS: This is the torrent link

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
eta on next release?
Maybe June at the earliest, don’t really know how long he said this one is gonna be. Felt like I saw somewhere he said it will be like 20 minutes so, if that’s the case then well past June

Last edited:

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Maybe June at the earliest, don’t really know how long he said this one is gonna be. Felt like I saw somewhere he said it will be like 20 minutes so, if that’s the case then we’ll past June
I think latest post he already say it pass 30 minutes, even though it supposed to be short video at first:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

187ras

Feb 10, 2019

Is there anywhere a version with higher resolution???

Last edited:
Reactions: SnailMaster