rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Blendy is a Japanese 3D artist who makes medium-length and long animations of schoolgirls being abused by older men.​

Updated: 2021-12-10
Developer/Publisher: Blendy - -
Censorship: Yes (pixels)
Language: Japanese
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 48 animations (01:37:54), 11 .gif
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Download: - - -
2021-10-15: - - -

1_result.jpg 2_result.jpg 3_result.jpg 4_result.jpg 5_result.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a torrent? The stupid nopy link has broken on me, making me lose the 60% I had downloaded.
The file ether needs to be in piece, or p2p.

Reactions: makeitso

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
jdownloader
I downloaded this from their official site and it is riddles with adware and such, and it looks like people have mentioned this on forums and it even mentioned in Wikipedia. Is it possible to get a this program without all the additionals?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I downloaded this from their official site and it is riddles with adware and such, and it looks like people have mentioned this on forums and it even mentioned in Wikipedia. Is it possible to get a this program without all the additionals?

Reactions: fromqb

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question: other than the three/four already available animations that are more than 5+ minutes long, is it worth to download? Since it's 10GB. I mean, I don't have any problem of speed, but if I end up having only WIP's and those I already saw literally everywhere, I kinda don't want to waste time about it.

Reactions: aixer and Afaman

Megamarvel

Dec 26, 2020
Question: other than the three/four already available animations that are more than 5+ minutes long, is it worth to download? Since it's 10GB. I mean, I don't have any problem of speed, but if I end up having only WIP's and those I already saw literally everywhere, I kinda don't want to waste time about it.
I think Blendy's work is rather really good, however yeah I'm surprised the file didn't include compilations but I'll link a couple to be added at OP's okay. These run about 12mins to 36mins but that's cause they're parts all mashed together

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think Blendy's work is rather really good, however yeah I'm surprised the file didn't include compilations but I'll link a couple to be added at OP's okay. These run about 12mins to 36mins but that's cause they're parts all mashed together

I wasn't really talking about compilations, and like you said those are just edits. I'm talking about full-fledged animations, since there are already three or four like I said that you can watch separatedly for yourself all over internet. I suppose that what you will see inside the archive is just a bunch of WIP, still renders and so on. I was mostly asking if my assumptions were wrong and maybe there was also another 5+ minutes videos!

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How many of the files are VR? if it's just a couple is it possible for someone to post them seperately
Just a few, and they were just about following a schoolgirl, no sex as far as I remember.

• Sad
Reactions: Medic4
Sep 30, 2018

These are Fanmade Compilations, nothing Original.

Reactions: rf96

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
thank you so much there's everything! (except the pink panty version of akiha threesome with the two principals).
there's a new free one btw