poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I honestly don't know lol. I'm just a wild-eyed noob who happened to stumble on something great and randomly blurted out 'more?'
Is there any other you can recommend similar to Blendy? His stuff is amazing
Blendy is probably creating the part 2 of his current work where the girl is, according to his tweet, going to get banged on the library.

If you want creators like Blendy then there's:
Flim13
Rinhee
Lovemax(I don't really like his animations but many people do)
Pastakudasai(on hiatus, short videos that focuses on vacuum-like blowjobs)
3Dimm(mostly makes genshin loli vids but his next work is Eula)
Najar (Focuses on Idolm@ster characters)
Custom Udon(Focus on loli)
Laomeng(focus on Honkai Impact characters and some Genshin)
Rim
日々是平穏也 or Hibikore Heion(on hiatus, learning live 2d)
liely
Ginhaha (his animations recently got worse and I think he's gonna have a break)
That's most of the creators I know and liked the animations(except Lovemax), I love to know more creators who make smooth animations with a finish and not just loop.

Edit: Forgot about Yuzu Konbu, he makes Kokkoro videos from Princess Connect but I think he's fairly new on the scene.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Who do I have to scream at and throw fake money at to get these videos translated?:(

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Who do I have to scream at and throw fake money at to get these videos translated?:(
I tried to commission subtitles for the Homura video, but both of my usual translators are not responding. If you know someone who is willing to subtitle smut, I am willing to pay for it.

Also, Is it possible for someone to reup the may 17 vid? those links went down awfully fast

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
So I made a quick .srt file for Cuckold Homura using audio capture and google speech recognition and a little touch up on it. It turned out okay. Sub is only for the spoken dialogue and not the written dialogue since it's all just the guys saying the usual lewd stuff like 'she's so wet down there' and such

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
I usually check out his fantia for new work. Does anyone have this ? Or it is still wip?

And this is from his twitter

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I usually check out his fantia for new work. Does anyone have this ? Or it is still wip?

And this is from his twitter
Still WIP, the title translates "progress"

HennyTheEnny

Jan 15, 2021
Is there more of this by Flim13 2mi with the sound effects on?

Sound effects is on the 35sec one but not the 2min version?
35sec

HennyTheEnny

Jan 15, 2021
Is there a sound effects version for Flim13's 2min gyaru?
There's sound effects on the 35seconds one, but not the 2min version.
Vid can be found at the sankaku link posted.

HennyTheEnny

Jan 15, 2021
that 2 min video has audio, look at the tags it literally says "has_audio" tag. I played it and i can hear the audio
Yeah it has voice audio, but sound effects as in the "fucking sound" found in the 35 sec version.
Just wondering if he added the sound effects to his 2min one.