Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
It was about Akira Toriyama that passed away at the age of 68 at March 1'st but only was announced later at March 8'th
Creator of Dragon Ball franchise , Dragon Quest character design , Dr.Slump

IDK why you think it's about 68 minutes:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: johndo69696969

Joemamabanana

Jun 23, 2023

Think this is the first time he ever animated her so horrified
Blendy really only upgrades in terms of quality
Ok so blendy gave a lore update
Basically as much as the principal, gym teacher and other random guys are disgusting jerks, they still end up having this "strong male" appeal that akiha ends up being attracted to?
But the vice principal got none of that and is basically someone that just went along with what the principal did so in her eyes hes the lowest of low and just disgusts her like nothing else, hence her reaction in the tweet because she's that horrified by the fact that a low life like him came inside her and got to enjoy her (at least thats what i understood)

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Ok so blendy gave a lore update
Basically as much as the principal, gym teacher and other random guys are disgusting jerks, they still end up having this "strong male" appeal that akiha ends up being attracted to?
But the vice principal got none of that and is basically someone that just went along with what the principal did so in her eyes hes the lowest of low and just disgusts her like nothing else, hence her reaction in the tweet because she's that horrified by the fact that a low life like him came inside her and got to enjoy her (at least thats what i understood)
I don't care its NTR or ugly basta, if its good animation on sex scene and hot heroin, IM down :)

Reactions: AleGame and RGZ34

AleGame

Jan 23, 2021

Think this is the first time he ever animated her so horrified
Blendy really only upgrades in terms of quality
GOD DAMN this shit just gets better and better, I feel like at some point he has to stop been so meticulous or he only gonna upload one video every 5 years, I don't think this is sustainable

Elite Goblins

Jul 9, 2022
Does anyone know where this anime came from?

A perfect elbow strike
I haven't seen him post this animation on Twitter or on his fantia

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know where this anime came from?

A perfect elbow strike
I haven't seen him post this animation on Twitter or on his fantia
It says under the Categories section. Tsukihime, a visual novel created by Type-Moon

Elite Goblins

Jul 9, 2022
It says under the Categories section. Tsukihime, a visual novel created by Type-Moon
I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear
I know where this character came from, and I want to know where this video was posted.
It's one of the teasers for Blendy's next work, but I can't find where it first appeared

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear
I know where this character came from, and I want to know where this video was posted.
It's one of the teasers for Blendy's next work, but I can't find where it first appeared
You mean previews of his work?
Its on his Twitter, but most of his previews work is on Fantia with HD 60fps

Even tho, blendy took 1 year to produce, still worth to wait :)

Elite Goblins

Jul 9, 2022
You mean previews of his work?
Its on his Twitter, but most of his previews work is on Fantia with HD 60fps

Even tho, blendy took 1 year to produce, still worth to wait :)
I couldn't agree more
The fluidity, timing, and sexiness of his work are rare among MMD authors

Feb 9, 2019
So is there any link with all up-to-date videos? Cuz in OP post update was more then a year ago and in thread there is a bunch of different links with different videos.