Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Ok done with part 4 as planned, now only part 5 left but my holiday only 1 day left, but I should be able to make some progress and might be done before charismas or new year. After done with part 5 I might do the check up on part 1 and 2 later since I change a way I translate a bit (or I might just leave it like that since it still understandable)

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Ok I am finally done with translate all asmr.
I will start making it as video probably today or tomorrow (it 2AM right now)
I don't think I will do second check on old part and fix it unless someone point me to the part the want me to change.
But I hope everyone understand it my first time translating japanese and they are so complicated more when it come to asmr and translate to english
The reason is because in Japanese a lot of vocabulary that come first, in english it come later (similar to how Japanese name Family name first then person name, but english person name first, family name later)
This make translating it more hard because I try translate word by word as there are pause in each sentence a lot due to it being asmr and if I translate later part and put it in front, it look weird to me who know japanese.
(For example: sentence like "I got raped a lot" in japanese it will start with "A lot" then "I got raped" instead and they like to pause between these part too)

Also I knew this is first blendy asmr work, I there are part I wish to complain as asmr work
A lot of time I wonder if they are still "doing anything" because there no sound effect and it just Akiha telling her story
I get that this asmr basically just for Blendy to tell more lore, but I think this one really hard to "use" with due to most of time it just akiha telling story then when she pause they will actually sound like "doing it" because there finally sound effect.
I think usually in asmr they will put sound effect on pretty low it at least me it know they doing something or the girl voice sound like she actually having sex (she rarely moan), but this one doesn't sound like that at all when she telling story
like Part 5 is actually a whole sex scene part but when I translate it make it think "are they actually doing it or stop moving when she telling story"

Anyway that all my complain

Joemamabanana

Jun 23, 2023
So maybe it's just a misunderstanding...
But did Blendy just confirm with his latest tweet that the new work is gonna be at least 30 minutes????

ChingCheng567

Dec 23, 2021
Blendy should really split his videos into parts so he can release them more regularly instead of waiting half a year for one masterpiece