OSyukari

Jan 5, 2021
the art is really good... but, does it have to be made with rmmv ?
the current control schemes and ui are just insane, like, I could tolerate era games that have no art but with coherent Ui and controls (like eraTW with mouse... srsly this game is trying the same thing but with way worse controls)

……but i did try rmmv and tbh this engine is just not good, without extensive knowledge on 3rd party plugins this thing is way harder than either godot or unity or erabasic or i dare say skyrim and probably harder than renpy too ?

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
the art is really good... but, does it have to be made with rmmv ?
the current control schemes and ui are just insane, like, I could tolerate era games that have no art but with coherent Ui and controls (like eraTW with mouse... srsly this game is trying the same thing but with way worse controls)

……but i did try rmmv and tbh this engine is just not good, without extensive knowledge on 3rd party plugins this thing is way harder than either godot or unity or erabasic or i dare say skyrim and probably harder than renpy too ?
it not bad but need more upgrade

Reactions: LewdWind

Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
The game is definitely rough but the ideas are great, the art is great, and the development seems to be going solid. It's not quite playable enough that I would support it, but a few more good patches and I probably will.

I'm glad that he's sticking to an NTR and Love design, the more lewd a game is the better, and while it was tough to play at this stage, the scene-viewer really shows off the potential for erotic scenes. Ealys is insanely hot, I'm excited for more of her.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I don’t speak Japanese, so I can use Chinese and English to communicate
. I will accept entrustments of interest, but the point is that I
am interested. Regardless of whether I accept your entrustment or not, if you disappear silently, you will automatically enter my blacklist. If there is a way, If you report it, I will report it. Please note that you don’t have to disappear silently.
Please don’t disappear silently.
So, does anyone have any clue what entrustment and disappearing silently means?

RiskyBlank2.0

Sep 16, 2018
0.43 is also about to come out, should we then not request 0.42 and wait again? lmao, i didn't even spam or anything, literally i just asked if anyone had the updated version.
didnt mean it in a bad way , its just we have a clear date and soon date for 0.42 ( well now we just need a hero )

Reactions: skadoodle21

ediaquwydq89wh

Sep 5, 2023
just discovered this game trough here, looks amazing, the art, the characters, just very glitchy but probably one of the most promising games for me,any hero for v 0.42?

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
, don't expect much there's hardly new content but it does flicker less, 1st time i'll tell anyone to support a creator this lad looks like an absolute workaholic.

This game has the potential to be an hit to be honest, but the shitty engine is holding it back for sure this 100% should've been a renpy game.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Been following this dude for a while. Art is great but this sucks ass and I'm glad he knows it. Dev needs to move to renpy or any other engine because RPG maker isn't a good one for VNs. Also, I really hope he doesn't go along with the MTL for too long.

• Angry
Reactions: gigasnigas
2.10 star(s) 9 Votes