• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
so do anything change to ver 0.42 because i see a lot new CG in pixiv for this game is all of that for ver 0.43

RiskyBlank2.0

Sep 16, 2018
so do anything change to ver 0.42 because i see a lot new CG in pixiv for this game is all of that for ver 0.43
i think he said what he wants to add in 0.43 on patron , i dont remember what tho so maybe go check that out
but in terms of 0.42 there isnt much added other than a few starting scenes for the ntr path for some characters and being less buggy i guess

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021
This game is great but I just can't with the translations. I can handle bad translations like incorrect use of grammar, spelling mistakes and so on as long as I can get a grasp of what's happening since I play a lot of translated JRPGs but the translation in this game takes it to a whole new level of incomprehensibility. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are more than a few dialogues still in Chinese. But asides from that, the game and the art is top notch. Just make sure you learn Chinese first or wait for that one guy to make a proper translation of the game.

Reactions: LewdWind

irage

Jul 18, 2019
it will be a good game all over for sure...i dont know when he is gonna release it though

irage

Jul 18, 2019
, don't expect much there's hardly new content but it does flicker less, 1st time i'll tell anyone to support a creator this lad looks like an absolute workaholic.

This game has the potential to be an hit to be honest, but the shitty engine is holding it back for sure this 100% should've been a renpy game.
might be of some help here

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
the game look better now some text have better translation but some text still not translation and a lot bug and not a lot content

Last edited:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
how do i progress with events? after getting aunt blowjob scene from leuen cant talk to him got screen stuck, and i dont know how to get other scenes

irage

Jul 18, 2019
i wanted to get the scenes of leuen and wizl apart from the bj but dont know how to get any

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
you have a save for the blowjob scene?
you have to read the message that wizl send you, its leuen is missing, and select the first option "wizl will get leuen back" and you will choose the ntr path content, but after that i dont know what to do to trigger more scenes from wizl and leuen. BTW you need to play from beginning to trigger those "choice paths options" and read the messages to activate the quest

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is ntr completely avoidable? And wtf why our mc loojs like that? Like it doesnt even looks ntr. He looks unbothered. Hope the dev make more games with no ntr

RiskyBlank2.0

Sep 16, 2018
Is ntr completely avoidable? And wtf why our mc loojs like that? Like it doesnt even looks ntr. He looks unbothered. Hope the dev make more games with no ntr
yes it is, this game has 2 routes with every girl but it's still very early in devlopment so there isnt much of either

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes