Federok88

May 23, 2022
Completely agree with you. It just ends up being a poor version of both genres. I don't want to have to follow a guide to stay on the NTR path, and not miss stuff. And if im playing a dating sim I dont want to do the same to not accidentally get NTR.
Normally this happens when a developer just doesnt give a fuck about one or the other and just does it to lure people in. I cant imagine that it would be very satisfying to play a game with 10 ntr scenes and 2 vanilla scenes and i can attest that the NTR is not good when the game is 90% harem or romance.

But it can be done and it can benefit both genres if done properly.

Personally i think the worst offenders are were a third time consuming kink is introduce that pushes away both romance and NTR.
My go to example is ADVANTGARDEs Furry eared girls never betray/fox girls never play dirty. Both the romance and NTR in that game are good with the potential of being great (with NTR suffering a little more) but are both lacking in quantity. The bulk of the game instead focusess on defeat scenarios and harrasment and if you dont like that kind of game well TOUGH LUCK.

Reactions: theotherhman

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Normally this happens when a developer just doesnt give a fuck about one or the other and just does it to lure people in. I cant imagine that it would be very satisfying to play a game with 10 ntr scenes and 2 vanilla scenes and i can attest that the NTR is not good when the game is 90% harem or romance.

Personally i think the worst offenders are were a third time consuming kink is introduce that pushes away both romance and NTR.
My go to example is ADVANTGARDEs Furry eared girls never betray/fox girls never play dirty. Both the romance and NTR in that game are good with the potential of being great (with NTR suffering a little more) but are both lacking in quantity. The bulk of the game instead focusess on defeat scenarios and harrasment and if you dont like that kind of game well TOUGH LUCK.
You must be joking here, what does a romance genre benefit from netorare one ? I will tell you the truth... NOTHING but on the other hand netorare can benefit a shit ton from a good romance because of the bond the mc can have/create with other characters so when the netorare happens it feels way more deep/hurtful/impactful, netorare on its own cannot exist and NEED romance but romance/harem doesnt need netorare AT ALL so netorare is like a parasite that feeds off romance/harem but dont give shit in return. I enjoy netori and its almost the same thing, netori without the romance/relationship between the woman/girl you want to steal and her boyfriend/husband just cannot exist simple as that and the better shown romance between those character the more satisfaction can the player have after the corruption and stealing so netori may seem lika a parasite for romance genre as well but the huge difference is that unlike netorare you can have a sweet romance with the girl after stealing her but netorare only leave you with pain and suffering. Kinda went on a rant here but I feel like a game with 10 ntr scenes shouldnt even bother with vanilla stuff and a game that has 90% harem/romance should never add netorare, there is a deeper problem with mixing these because ppl who like netorare dont seem to mind romance(explained it earlier) so for example this game gives them 100% of the content while someone like me who HATES netorare only gets 50% at best now you tell me would you spend your hard earned money to buy a game like this knowing that you will only enjoy half or even less of it ?

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
For real, the amount of stuff this games has while being just a 0.4 Alpha??? Absolutely crazy. I'd dare to say that it would be up there if it wasn't for the translation being glitchy. I also think that this game is pretty cool for an "visual novel" made in RPGM, just needs more axing
It's not just the translation being glitchy, it's also the quality of the MTL being atrociously bad, and mainly, the game having so many bugs the cool content is behind a wall of game crashes.
Now that's fine, I can wait it out if the game is patched enough.

Palito de Dente

Oct 16, 2020
The project still has room to improve, but the game's art is already enchanting and I'll be keeping an eye out for updates.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

fox girls never play dirty is a great game. It 100% can be done well, but its just so rare to see it. And yea, when I look at games I tend to just avoid them if its listing every fetish available in the tags.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlackBook80-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

I think mixing vanilla and NTR is possible. One of my most favorite games does that pretty well (A struggle with sin). It just depends on which kind of emotions are at play, if it's just something that is watered down because the dev is not into it/has no idea how it works then the NTR will become very unsatisfying. On the other hand if the dev has really good experience in producing good NTR stories it can be integrated to have a way bigger feeling of loss (since u worked ur way up to the romance with the person just to lose it again). But I guess that is a topic for another thread.

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
someone can giveme this file please?
BlackBook80.rar: Checksum error in Kurohon80_RMMZ\nw.dll. The file is corrupt

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes