• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
From what the dev released, it looks like its gonna be 50/50, or at least close to it.
I will be damned. I thought you were jocking since back then it was only NTR posts on his Pixiv. Game is really buggy, not gonna struggle myself through but the CG is visible:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its kinda leans more towards NTR like with Judy, but more Towards LOVE with Gemaly. Wizl is something more in the middle but the LOVE part has more "plot" with her as in NTR its just Dream-NTR + shota ghost sex. Same for Ealys as her content leans towards more LOVE with MC, as the NTR scene with her was more like a afterthought since it seems she is the main LI.

Was kinda surprised. Back then I thought was going for full NTR, or at least would have like a 3:1 NTR/LOVE ratio, but it seems more like its a 60/40 where the NTR is just sex which just happens like in Judys scenes (shes being drugged by the UB with a love potion) where in the LOVE scenes its more quality but also sex scenes are great.

It seems the NTR is also avoidable here but as right now, depending what character you want to see more of you would be either disapointed if you like LOVE (Judy) or NTR (Gemaly).

Art is good. I will keep a eye for future updates and hopefully the bugs and the Translation would be done properly.

Edit: I didnt found the scene with Judy and UB Blowjob where he Deepthroats her during the Theater event. I digged through the files but couldnt find it either. If someone found it tell me where its located. Would be nice

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Desuro

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Its kinda leans more towards NTR like with Judy, but more Towards LOVE with Gemaly. Wizl is something more in the middle but the LOVE part has more "plot" with her as in NTR its just Dream-NTR + shota ghost sex. Same for Ealys as her content leans towards more LOVE with MC, as the NTR scene with her was more like a afterthought since it seems she is the main LI.
The NTR could be great as the girls are hot, especially the demon goth girl, but not if it's way too fast for happening.
Hopefully the dev will also pace and add gradual corruption to the scenes whenever he finishes cleaning up the huge mess that the game is right now in terms of even being able to play it.
I'll see in a year if the game isn't abandoned because the author's cat got the flu or something.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Yea this could be an awesome game if he ported stuff to renpy, stuff like location changes and custom UI takes only few lines of code in Renpy and is hence really easy to implement so I think it would not be that much of trouble to port all the stuff over (especially since he can save tons of time in the future since coding in Renpy is a cakewalk compared to RPGM, which isn't meant to do something like this)

Feb 11, 2022
Been following this creator for a while. Absolute workaholic with daily updates, plenty of free previews on patreon and pixiv, and always asking for feedback.
Game is actively in beta and they're fully aware that it's buggy as sin, but they want that feedback for cleanup.
based on the past 6 months of development I've been following, game has the potential to be a smash hit.
Medio is definitely cooking.

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
Been following this creator for a while. Absolute workaholic with daily updates, plenty of free previews on patreon and pixiv, and always asking for feedback.
Game is actively in beta and they're fully aware that it's buggy as sin, but they want that feedback for cleanup.
based on the past 6 months of development I've been following, game has the potential to be a smash hit.
Medio is definitely cooking.
For real, the amount of stuff this games has while being just a 0.4 Alpha??? Absolutely crazy. I'd dare to say that it would be up there if it wasn't for the translation being glitchy. I also think that this game is pretty cool for an "visual novel" made in RPGM, just needs more axing

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes