• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDarkDude

Jan 5, 2021
It looks great but one of the things I DESPISE about mixing dating sim/romance with netorare content is the unknown ratio of netorare scenes to the vanilla ones. Is this a netorare game with a small side of vanilla or the other way around or maybe its 50/50 split, normally I would just click "ignore thread" as I do with almost any games that have netorare content in it but the art is too much to my liking so if someone could give more info about the scenes ratio and what this game truly is it would be really nice.
From what the dev released, it looks like its gonna be 50/50, or at least close to it.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Very raw at the moment.
I would let it cook for a bit more before trying it again.
It has good potential, hopefully it doesn't make the NTR to Vanilla ratio to 3/1 respectively.
Yeah can confirm for now the game is just unplayable unless you want to see many bugs, unfinished stuff and rough ideas.
Though I see the ntr potential in this lol, can be fun.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
It feels as if this was barely, if at all, tested. Incredibly buggy, the translation is barely even that as a large chunk of text just doesn't translate at all, and if I'm honest the movement is janky.

I'm still curious, so I can't be too harsh, but for now this is roooouuuugh.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
dunno why you used RPGMaker for this when it would've been better to use Ren'Py as from what little i played this has zero RPGMaker elements and is confusing a F*** to navigate due to lack of said RPGMaker elements

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Have to agree with what some one else said, RPG maker was not a wise call for this. Renply would have been alot better, as your not even using rpgmaker to make it rpg game like, your trying to make it like a renply game with out using the engine and it sucks. I like the art but yea its a nightmare to try and play.

Reactions: katy_letv

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
It looks great but one of the things I DESPISE about mixing dating sim/romance with netorare content is the unknown ratio of netorare scenes to the vanilla ones. Is this a netorare game with a small side of vanilla or the other way around or maybe its 50/50 split, normally I would just click "ignore thread" as I do with almost any games that have netorare content in it but the art is too much to my liking so if someone could give more info about the scenes ratio and what this game truly is it would be really nice.
Completely agree with you. It just ends up being a poor version of both genres. I don't want to have to follow a guide to stay on the NTR path, and not miss stuff. And if im playing a dating sim I dont want to do the same to not accidentally get NTR.

Jan 14, 2023
Ok, now I'm confused.

-- uses Yen as a donation plan. But all the text is in a total mish-mash:

無料プラン限定特典を受け取ることができます --- Japanese

向製作者提供基本支持令製作可以持續進行 推薦金錢能力許可下持續以此方式支持 可看見大部內容 --- Chinese (Basic Mandarin, I think from a quick glimpse, this might be incorrect)

And there's no censorship to the cocks, meaning it's not being published on the mainland JP.

This is a weird one, someone help me out here. Note: I'm not that interested in the smut (it's fairly usual / generic), I'm specifically interested in .JP titles (using Yen as a donation means you **HAVE** to have a JP bank account, no exceptions) wrangling themselves outside of the censorship laws.[1]

Sigh... where's the loli bois when you need them most.

[1] The Patreon looks China based, but again... Yen donations. For anyone interested, CN based makers cracking open JP censorship / financial locks is a really big move. Bigger than most land-ladies' breasts if you need some scale to this.

Last edited:

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Whoever made the description copied and pasted the google mtl from the ci-en profile, which would be fine if they hadn't ignored the actual coherent translation that was just under that on the ci-en page

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
So what you guys are saying is it's still fucking raw? Cool, see you in a few months. (+1)

1478516340-ramsay.gif

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes