• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
So going to answer a few questions:

Talk to mom in the kitchen at before breakfast and ask for money. choose 1 or all the options and complete them. cleaning the pool option is done at 11 am (or 12). Buy some stuff is actually buying food. Just go to the computer. Buying cosmetics go to the computer and go to online shop.

Actually just playing makes you understand it quite a bit. Also you have the option to look at the stats which you can use to see if your activities are good or bad overall.

Opening the files is as it stands to me impossible. The image files are in .img but it's not really a .img file (kind hard to explain). With these files you would either extract them, mount or burn them. If you do any of this you'll get nothing. The game is also based on repetition so most scenes can be seen again, but not all.

And now for my question has anyone been able to do anything when it comes to the bathroom/rooms (i.e them letting you in (mother bath doesn't count))?
Thanks, but yeah, I was doing all of that One day I was at 30 Mother's patience, and two days later She's threatening to send me to military school, and I didn't even do anything, dunno if my game was bugged or not

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks, but yeah, I was doing all of that One day I was at 30 Mother's patience, and two days later She's threatening to send me to military school, and I didn't even do anything, dunno if my game was bugged or not
You need to do that stuff for her. Otherwise she thinks you're a slab that doesn't do anything for the house and thus starts to lose her patience.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
You need to do that stuff for her. Otherwise she thinks you're a slab that doesn't do anything for the house and thus starts to lose her patience.
I should have explained that better, I was doing that stuff for her, and wasn't doing the negative things, I think after you go against Eric, it drops more.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I should have explained that better, I was doing that stuff for her, and wasn't doing the negative things, I think after you go against Eric, it drops more.
It does. new version reduces the time it takes to reduce the stat by half :)

Reactions: ChaosX

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
hmmm. Sorry for the stupid question, but will the files uploaded by Paz earlier work with this update ?

Reactions: ChaosX

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hmmm. Sorry for the stupid question, but will the files uploaded by Paz earlier work with this update ?
not stupid, I guess we'll wait for him because we don't know what files were changed o_O

Reactions: Kakato

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
not stupid, I guess we'll wait for him because we don't know what files were changed o_O
Any game update will almost surely alter Assembly-CSharp.dll, which renders hard-coded patches (like this) incompatible.

Here's an updated money-only mod:

I could make a +stats-one too, provided the previous actually worked, and it also made any difference in the various events (both of which I'm not so sure about).

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
How many times for the homework? I did hers about 4 or 5 times, while she had the red robe, and never saw anything.
The massage I did as well, and most I got on that was removing the jeans, is the footjob the next step or do you need another interim scene?

I bought the candies, but never found them used.
Bought cigarettes a lot, but never saw much come of it.

One thing, if the delivery guy comes and you have something for Alice, and plan a scene, anything you get takes priority over talking to her or trying to initiate any other scene.
You have to look for the cigarettes in Alice room and then "set her up" so the Mom spanks her to get more authority

Reactions: kaey00

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any game update will almost surely alter Assembly-CSharp.dll, which renders hard-coded patches (like this) incompatible.

I could make a +stats-one too, provided the previous actually worked, and it also made any difference in the various events (both of which I'm not so sure about).
Thanks added it to the op :)

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016

THe stat one worked perfectly. So and updated one would be awesome!

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
That outright fucked my game. The game won't start now
Weird (though not unlikely since I didn't play-test it). Will look into it.

Edit: Starts fine for me. Was is a clean start or a previous save load? Anyone else have this problem?

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I played it a couple of hours now and figured out how to both heighten authority and friendship with the sisters.

Alice: Friendship - Buy dress, and continue to buy the books for her.
Authority - Catch her smoking, do not tell mother, find cigarettes in room and "set her up" - repeat

Liza: Friendship - Buy her swimsuit, help her study
Authority - Make mistakes when helping her study.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes