wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does this game work like the Lab Rat one, ie if you miss a specific time/spot/event its gone forever?

Also how easy/hard is it to actually raise your authority? So far the game makes me moan for a solid cheat menu hehe

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Does this game work like the Lab Rat one, ie if you miss a specific time/spot/event its gone forever?

Also how easy/hard is it to actually raise your authority? So far the game makes me moan for a solid cheat menu hehe
Some opportunities are lost and gone forever and some can be tried again. So far, it seems that steroids cooked the brain Erik is the person who will attempt to block off your events and generally make life difficult for you. Especially if you don't have cheats. Hell, I think it's outright impossible to save up enough money for your sister's outfits, without cheats, before Erik buys them.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
This game has no business being as good as it is. I'm honestly surprised. Good build up, decent content and great 3D pictures.

Too bad about the grammar/spelling but considering the developer is foreign, this game is legit fast turning into one of my favorites.

Reactions: extractied

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Can someone give this a try for me? Works on my machine.

This is a FULL CHEAT version of the game. Money set to $50,000 and all reputations maxed out at the start. I don't know what effect this will have on the game in terms of storyline as I don't really play it.

Instructions:

BACKUP YOUR CURRENT FOLDER. Cannot stress this enough. This might not work.

Unzip the file below into the BigBrother_Data/Managed folder. This will overwrite the current file (that you have definitely backed up).

Start a new game.

This is my first Unity edit on here so I'd appreciate feedback on whether it works.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
i know it's early days for the game and i'm not that into scat, but i'd love to flip the script on eric's mind control and make him eat one of my fat juicy turds straight from the toilet bowl!!!

Reactions: Harry42 and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I feel like you just discovered Big Foot!

Thanks for the fucking tip, time to bust out a fap to that milf

EDIT - Ok, so I can watch the mother dress in the morning but nothing about her authority is raising? Eric has also yet to show me how to seduce the mother?

Indeed. After grinding for a moment, I got the end message for v.02 ending. -.-". Did you get the scene where Eric fucks mom in doggy style ? There's a second version to this scene. Mom allows you to watch her have sex with Eric while watching you. Did you get it? This is the last scene I got with Mom. Damn it. May be I made a mistake too in a choice somewhere. I can't remember where, because this game makes you saves like crazy to avoid mistakes.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Indeed. After grinding for a moment, I got the end message for v.02 ending. -.-". Did you get the scene where Eric fucks mom in doggy style ? There's a second version to this scene. Mom allows you to watch her have sex with Eric while watching you. Did you get it? This is the last scene I got with Mom. Damn it. May be I made a mistake too in a choice somewhere. I can't remember where, because this game makes you saves like crazy to avoid mistakes.
Yea, I got those scenes all the way up to the one where Mom gets fucked with her hands cuffed.

I couldn't raise her authority though

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone give this a try for me? Works on my machine.

This is a FULL CHEAT version of the game. Money set to $50,000 and all reputations maxed out at the start. I don't know what effect this will have on the game in terms of storyline as I don't really play it.

Instructions:

BACKUP YOUR CURRENT FOLDER. Cannot stress this enough. This might not work.

Unzip the file below into the BigBrother_Data/Managed folder. This will overwrite the current file (that you have definitely backed up).

Start a new game.

This is my first Unity edit on here so I'd appreciate feedback on whether it works.

Seems to work fine, but I think you got the skills wrong :) At least Im fairly sure that the max is 1000 and not 100, with your cheat file I only have 45% chance of peeping and I think the stat is at 90ish.

Anyways, all the other parts seem to be working and I didnt notice anything breaking in the first few days of gameplay. :)

Reactions: dspeed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Seems to work fine, but I think you got the skills wrong :) At least Im fairly sure that the max is 1000 and not 100, with your cheat file I only have 45% chance of peeping and I think the stat is at 90ish.

Anyways, all the other parts seem to be working and I didnt notice anything breaking in the first few days of gameplay. :)
Yeah I was going to do 1000 but then saw a piece of code setting some limits around 800 for shyness and 600 for domination. Don't recall changing anything to do with peeping, must have missed that one. I change all of the NPC stats and added money, I'll give the game a playthrough to get to know it before making another version.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yea, I got those scenes all the way up to the one where Mom gets fucked with her hands cuffed.

I couldn't raise her authority though
Guess I was too fast in writing my comment when Eric said he'd help me. My over-excitement made me think that the road to mom's authority will be finally open. -.-" . I should have made a concrete test before writing. My apologies.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I was going to do 1000 but then saw a piece of code setting some limits around 800 for shyness and 600 for domination. Don't recall changing anything to do with peeping, must have missed that one. I change all of the NPC stats and added money, I'll give the game a playthrough to get to know it before making another version.
If I look at the game using the older cheat dll I see the 3 stats (Persuade, Massage and Stealth) being set at 800, and you can still manually increase em afterwards without causing crashes (and you have to I guess, since you at least need to study the massage books).

The old file doesnt have your edits for relationships and such but yours seem just fine, just need to tune those skill stats :)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Guess I was too fast in writing my comment when Eric said he'd help me. My over-excitement made me think that the road to mom's authority will be finally open. -.-" . I should have made a concrete test before writing. My apologies.
No need to apologize man. It helped me unlock entirely new scenes!

Reactions: Kakato

gears

Aug 27, 2016
none of those edit files are working, any ideas why? just hits a white screen.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
none of those edit files are working, any ideas why? just hits a white screen.
Does your game start at all? If it does but goes blank later it might be due to you not skipping the intro?

Tbh I got no clue, but the 'old' cheat dll and the 'new' one work just fine for me.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tbh this is a good game which is executed in the greatest and worst ways possible.

I personally dont like the stats system, I think they should be by numbers and not by letters because you often need to spend days / weeks interacting with a certain character just to raise up the stats and during those times you have no fucking clue if you're doing it right, wrong or you aren't doing nothing at all.

The second issue I have is that it's a cycle based game. What this means is that you can't go from no authority (for example) to max authority back to lowest authority and back to max authority in a playthrough. What happens as a result of this is that you can't have access to all or most of the scenes in one playthrough.

Third Issue is money. It's so blatently bad that the first thing people were begging (me included) is for a way to cheat money.

Fourth issue is lack of info about skills. This is usually not a problem has a person goes experiments and finds out more about them, but apart from the fact that even playing you dont get info on certain skills of certain people (not going to go into this) the fact that this game suffers from the seconds issue (up there) this basically means that if you want a story based on authority you're likely to have to repeat the game several times before you can only understand the authority mechanism.

Fifth issue is the dev not giving info of when the version ends or what scenes there (a list system with check marks showing what you've got would be perfect, along side with the stats/route you need to take).

Sixth and final issue, it's all of the issues above. Sure now we have patience to play around and try to find stuff, but we'll have to repeat ourselves in the future versions and playing this over and over and over again will end up in people giving up on playing future versions or wait for a long time before they actually go back to playing.

:p Otter criticism over :p

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Does your game start at all? If it does but goes blank later it might be due to you not skipping the intro?

Tbh I got no clue, but the 'old' cheat dll and the 'new' one work just fine for me.

think i have the version from TFGamessite, can someone else check the link at the top of this thread its not working for me. i might just be having a bad night please check for me

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Tbh this is a good game which is executed in the greatest and worst ways possible.

I personally dont like the stats system, I think they should be by numbers and not by letters because you often need to spend days / weeks interacting with a certain character just to raise up the stats and during those times you have no fucking clue if you're doing it right, wrong or you aren't doing nothing at all.

The second issue I have is that it's a cycle based game. What this means is that you can't go from no authority (for example) to max authority back to lowest authority and back to max authority in a playthrough. What happens as a result of this is that you can't have access to all or most of the scenes in one playthrough.

Third Issue is money. It's so blatently bad that the first thing people were begging (me included) is for a way to cheat money.

Fourth issue is lack of info about skills. This is usually not a problem has a person goes experiments and finds out more about them, but apart from the fact that even playing you dont get info on certain skills of certain people (not going to go into this) the fact that this game suffers from the seconds issue (up there) this basically means that if you want a story based on authority you're likely to have to repeat the game several times before you can only understand the authority mechanism.

Fifth issue is the dev not giving info of when the version ends or what scenes there (a list system with check marks showing what you've got would be perfect, along side with the stats/route you need to take).

Sixth and final issue, it's all of the issues above. Sure now we have patience to play around and try to find stuff, but we'll have to repeat ourselves in the future versions and playing this over and over and over again will end up in people giving up on playing future versions or wait for a long time before they actually go back to playing.

:p Otter criticism over :p

I completely agree. I think this game, more than any other, needs a walkthrough

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes