OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
What does it even do?

Also, anyway to increase authority with the mom?
It seems like it opens more dialog options with them during some of the events.

And I have not found anyway to get anywhere far with the mom.
1 bathroom scene, 1 watching Eyes Wide Shut, One with her and Eric fooling around while watching Caligula and finally her and Eric 69ing if you spy on them in the bedroom.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
It seems like it opens more dialog options with them during some of the events.

And I have not found anyway to get anywhere far with the mom.
1 bathroom scene, 1 watching Eyes Wide Shut, One with her and Eric fooling around while watching Caligula and finally her and Eric 69ing if you spy on them in the bedroom.
What dialogue options? Does it open any actual substantial scenes?

Mind sharing your saves?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Did someone manage to make Alice take off her jeans without panties during the massage scene at night? I choose this option the first time I caught her smoking. Since then, she gets spanked pantiless from Mom when I set her up, but she still refuses to take her jeans off at night. Damn it. I feel I'm so close. LOL.

Reactions: muttdoggy

someguy469

Aug 5, 2016
Any upload of the game to mega? The link is estimating 2+ hrs for a 300mb d/l...

*EDIT* Nevermind, turns out my ISP is just being a bastard tonight.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Love this game, the images are great... but we really need an official walkthrought, I always feel that I am choosing the wrong options and I hate that xD

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
For some reason I can't make mistakes while tutoring sister, therefor I can't increase my authority at all. Yeah this thing needs a walkthrough lol.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Damn, I don't know how to make the little sister fail her exams. What Am I missing ? I can't see the damn dialogue needed -.-" . Is there a way to trigger this option please?

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
with modded Assebly file i can't start the game, will stop before i can select new game, continue ecc...
So anyone have any ideas?
Or anyone can upload a save file with money + stats ??

thx

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
so ye, not getting along with eric the douche cause he wants my bitches. is that bad? don't know if i'm messing up here.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't know how I did it, but I managed to rise my rel with Eric the Bastard and got a new scene (doggy with mom at night) on saturday if he stays at home. So, it seems there are other scenes out there. Damn, how do we unlock em ? :/

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys !! I finally know how to increase mom's authority ! Don't fall in the Eric's hate campaign trap !! Go along with him and spy again in the living room. The week after, a new conversation will appear. Choose wisely and go along with Eric. At a moment, he will tell you that he's going to teach you his secrets to seduce mom !

Edit : Wouhouhou ! I was right !! Now Mom let me watch her undress in the morning. Thanks Eric (the bastard) hahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and TCMS

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Is it even possible to earn 500 money before Eric decides to buy the dress and swimsuit for your sisters? The highest I got was 450 with a working streaming/camera.

For some reason I can't make mistakes while tutoring sister, therefor I can't increase my authority at all. Yeah this thing needs a walkthrough lol.
Damn, I don't know how to make the little sister fail her exams. What Am I missing ? I can't see the damn dialogue needed -.-" . Is there a way to trigger this option please?
You have to always pick the douche options before you tutor/help your sister. Just pick all the choices which demands payment.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
IYou have to always pick the douche options before you tutor/help your sister. Just pick all the choices which demands payment.
Ah, good to know. I thought it was something like that. The options you select in this game definitely either block or open your paths.

When you use the hacked file DON'T do the introduction, something there resets the stat values - except money. If you load the hacked stats file start a new game and select Skip Intro.

For how this game started I must say its rather impressive, and grown on me, the images are really good. Not sure on the spanking and punishment though, but I do like the rest.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Guys !! I finally know how to increase mom's authority ! Don't fall in the Eric's hate campaign trap !! Go along with him and spy again in the living room. The week after, a new conversation will appear. Choose wisely and go along with Eric. At a moment, he will tell you that he's going to teach you his secrets to seduce mom !

Edit : Wouhouhou ! I was right !! Now Mom let me watch her undress in the morning. Thanks Eric (the bastard) hahahaha
I feel like you just discovered Big Foot!

Thanks for the fucking tip, time to bust out a fap to that milf

EDIT - Ok, so I can watch the mother dress in the morning but nothing about her authority is raising? Eric has also yet to show me how to seduce the mother?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes