• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The more successful your peeping the higher your score goes, its the only way I have seen to improve it. Getting the communication skill up is important, since you can talk your way out of it with your Mom if she catches you.

I haven't really been able to get authority up enough to do much though, the money was a welcome addition. Thanks!

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
I keep getting sent to military school lol, anyone know what choices to actually get rid of Eric or to prevent that?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Thank you!
On a related note, can we also cheat the Sneak stat, if there is even a point in peeping on someone. If you're successful, you only get an image, but failing hits your relations, authority and lowers mood? I think the Sneak stat increases the more you do it, but is it used for anything important?
Theoretically yes (provided it's not inferred from somewhere else), but most likely it will break progression in numerous ways (I haven't played the game yet, so dunno about it).

Also, given it's a 0.2 version, the content should not be that much and playing with maxed stats might cause you to skip most of it.

Edit: Anyhow, while I'm not keen on crippling a game's mechanics (money was more like grind-reducing), here you go -
It has near-max stats (not fully maxed because I don't know how the game handles increasing a max value). Caution: I have not actually play-tested it, the symptoms may vary from it having no effect to game being broken.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2738

It has near-max stats (not fully maxed because I don't know how the game handles increasing a max value). Caution: I have not actually play-tested it, the symptoms may vary from it having no effect to game being broken.
Many thanks!
Now all we need is to either make a save with max relationships and authority or make a walkthrough.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So going to answer a few questions:
I keep getting sent to military school lol, anyone know what choices to actually get rid of Eric or to prevent that?
Talk to mom in the kitchen at before breakfast and ask for money. choose 1 or all the options and complete them. cleaning the pool option is done at 11 am (or 12). Buy some stuff is actually buying food. Just go to the computer. Buying cosmetics go to the computer and go to online shop.

I'm playing it since this afternoon, but dude, it's kinda tricky to understand the mechanism of the game. However, the images are soooo good, that I can't drop it. Someone must post a walkthrough. Otherwise, IMO, it's impossible to get the CG's.
Actually just playing makes you understand it quite a bit. Also you have the option to look at the stats which you can use to see if your activities are good or bad overall.

Is there a way to rewatch the images? Or open the image files?
Opening the files is as it stands to me impossible. The image files are in .img but it's not really a .img file (kind hard to explain). With these files you would either extract them, mount or burn them. If you do any of this you'll get nothing. The game is also based on repetition so most scenes can be seen again, but not all.

And now for my question has anyone been able to do anything when it comes to the bathroom/rooms (i.e them letting you in (mother bath doesn't count))?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
And now for my question has anyone been able to do anything when it comes to the bathroom/rooms (i.e them letting you in (mother bath doesn't count))?
Never got let in, but my authority may have been too low. I was able to barge in a couple of times, but that never ended with anything like the Mom scene. Was able to see the older sisters tits by getting her to undo her top, then throwing a spider on her while she was sunbathing.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Never got let in, but my authority may have been too low. I was able to barge in a couple of times, but that never ended with anything like the Mom scene. Was able to see the older sisters tits by getting her to undo her top, then throwing a spider on her while she was sunbathing.
Hmm, did you manage to see naked mom in bath in the masturbation scene ? I didn't. :/ Btw, where did you find the spider? I searched for it everywhere. Final question, (I'm sorry LOL), please : how do you manage to get Lisa punished? I still can't rise my authority naturally.

sorin

Nov 28, 2016
Hmm, did you manage to see naked mom in bath in the masturbation scene ? I didn't. :/ Btw, where did you find the spider? I searched for it everywhere. Final question, (I'm sorry LOL), please : how do you manage to get Lisa punished? I still can't rise my authority naturally.
to punish lisa you need to help her at homework but use first option and make her fail the homework she will be punished next day and it will increase authority but couldn't find how to increase it with others
as of content i've played it for about 2h and all that i've found lisa shows her tits when you actually do her homework instead of her and alice shows tits with spider at night scene, footjob during foot massage and partially see her naked at bathroom after she goes to club and with mother only the bathroom scene and with eric scenes
i think that's about all that is if someone finds some more plz let us know how to do it
and btw the spider is at pool at 10-11 am just chose it from quests i think to be able to search for it

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ok, there are a few things to find:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not a fan of the gameplay, but the images are great and the girls are hot. Otherwise I'd be giving this a pass.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ti've found lisa shows her tits when you actually do her homework instead of her and alice shows tits with spider at night scene, footjob during foot massage and partially see her naked at bathroom
How many times for the homework? I did hers about 4 or 5 times, while she had the red robe, and never saw anything.
The massage I did as well, and most I got on that was removing the jeans, is the footjob the next step or do you need another interim scene?

I bought the candies, but never found them used.
Bought cigarettes a lot, but never saw much come of it.

One thing, if the delivery guy comes and you have something for Alice, and plan a scene, anything you get takes priority over talking to her or trying to initiate any other scene.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, there are a few things to find:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not a fan of the gameplay, but the images are great and the girls are hot. Otherwise I'd be giving this a pass.
Wait im confused o_O is there any actual scene that comes out of the mom bath thing? Like does anything happen? o.o

Also if you keep the spider in the morning when you are peeping you can throw it at her in the bath.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I got authority up to "Respect" from that I wasn't able to raise it any higher so I dont think that's it (probably not implemented :/ )

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Wait im confused o_O is there any actual scene that comes out of the mom bath thing? Like does anything happen? o.o

Also if you keep the spider in the morning when you are peeping you can throw it at her in the bath.
Not really with the Mom, I think its a lead in to other scenes from what I saw.

Ohh...didn't think of the spider for the bath. Nice option.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also if you do well enough you'll be able to purchase candies. These can be used after you talk with the sister (you share the room with) to open up about the other sister night club life (specially her drinking). They can be used on the sister you dont share the room with before she goes out to the nightclub and then you must stay awake until 3am where you'll knock on the bathroom and enter it (triggering a new scene) she'll show you like half a boob and that's it. They can also be used for the massage at night when she's in the living room (watching tv) so she gives you a footjob (not fully, she just touches it).

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Indeed. A walkthrough is more than needed. There are some patreons who releases them together with the updates, but I don't know if this dev is keen to edit one. I'm shifting between here and his patreon page since one hour and it seems that even patreons are having a hard time. He should at least list the scenes availables in his updates. May be we're grinding for nothing and there's really not much content.

P.S - an update should be out tomorrow in order to fix the opportunities mechanics. Well, don't think that will change much, because from what I read, every single player is having a hard time atm. :/

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes