TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dark Silver
Yes, you will need to login at every launch (game will check patron status). After that you can play offline.
That makes no fucking sense. So you need to login for the game to check the patron status (i.e you have to be online) and then you can shut off your internet to play offline? Makes no fucking sense

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yes that will be a online thing.. so i guess it will be easy for him to spot and block emails/keys being shared.. anyway i cant play this while i dnt have my new pc so :p idk if it is that good

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
That makes no fucking sense. So you need to login for the game to check the patron status (i.e you have to be online) and then you can shut off your internet to play offline? Makes no fucking sense
If at some point he decides to quit old patrons could not play even the old versions because there won't be anyone to validate, and not being a big developer probably in some years in any case you couldn't play anymore. I can understand software house that protect their game but in a system like patreon use a system that create so problems for your patrons is bad, but if someone pledges means be agree to all of this so problems for them.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated thanks for the links

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Look at Superpowered .. there is/will be always a way how to bypass it. :)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
This is the second game today i see with login thing , first being this: , although i think it might been hacked or maybe the latest version was still public.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
that some quality engrish right there , jesus fuck and he wants to put a goddamn drm lmaoing
I kinda fail to see the correlation between proper English and his right to use some form of protection, but hey.

Anyhow, sub-par english seems to be the norm for Patreon games, especially for non-native creators. At least I prefer semi-legible text than illegible Russian stuff, QSP games trained me on this. And wasn't he supposed to hire professional translators (or was this pushed back)?

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
I kinda fail to see the correlation between proper English and his right to use some form of protection, but hey.
Who said there was? Your inference-foo is weak.

It's about product quality. Like, say, you run a store that deals in used condoms and you hire the mafia to hang around and treat anyone stupid enough to enter your store like a thief.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes