misterday

Apr 27, 2017
DS just needs to moving on from patreon to create independent site likes Lesson of Passion / Sex and Glory, or something else.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
You need to clean out your internet cache but remember if you do it you lose all passwords.

Otherwise try one of the other upload sites.
First make sure windows resolution and the game resolution be the same, happens to me when minimize the game and then when i try activate back the minimized game its Black screen try twice Alt + Enter. Hold Alt then press Enter and repeat same buttons again that's option for full screen on some apps maybe will work if not ask someone else no clue mate. I hope this will help Good Luck Greetings!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Good luck with that. LoL. And no Not a fan of rape. But many of us were waiting for v13. BTW There are actual violent games on this forum which are taged by it. BB wasnt one of them
Nope I dont see any forced scenes. Lisa was up for it she clearly said BDSM turns her on. And Max later mentioned that he is enjoying Alices games and it was good idea. So what are you talking about again??!!!!
Max has a problem with Alice and her blackmailing him and Lisa and is only going along with it because he has to.
Lisa is trying to help him with his problem with Alice. BigBrother 2018-01-24 19-09-34-79.jpg

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Max has a problem with Alice and her blackmailing him and Lisa and is only going along with it because he has to.
Lisa is trying to help him with his problem with Alice
I understand you don't like that Alice blackmails Max. I don't like it as well not to the point to want the game banned though. About that screenshot it was after that which Max said that he is enjoying Alices games other than that Alice clarified for max that he is gonna enjoy her games even though she is using BM. to motivate him. My understanding is that Alice wanted to step in Kate shoes and find out how it feels to dominate someone otherwise. whatever its done no point arguing about it DS probably finds a solution about it.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
@DarkSilver I noticed another member had suggested moving to instead of patreon. I don't know about that website but if they do what they claim on their website it would be great idea. It looks like a well polished website.

Reactions: tankdick

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I understand you don't like that Alice blackmails Max. I don't like it as well not to the point to want the game banned though. About that screenshot it was after that which Max said that he is enjoying Alices games other than that Alice clarified for max that he is gonna enjoy her games even though she is using BM. to motivate him. My understanding is that Alice wanted to step in Kate shoes and find out how it feels to dominate someone otherwise. whatever its done no point arguing about it DS probably finds a solution about it.
The whole set tells a different story, Max wants to stop Alice lording it over them and Lisa is help with that.
Since the is no way out at the moment Max is going along with it.

Now please you do not have to keep brining it up so get over it.
I stopped after I posted how to get around it and then someone brings it up and then I stop again and then someone else brings it up. Please stop.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
@DarkSilver I noticed another member had suggested moving to instead of patreon. I don't know about that website but if they do what they claim on their website it would be great idea. It looks like a well polished website.
I can see a message on top:
January 15, 2018: Pledging is currently disabled while we upgrade our systems.

I'm not sure about it's polishing, frankly

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes