fukmada

May 3, 2017
I personally just kinda finds it funny how Dark Silver hated f95zone because they were cracking his game yet when his patreon goes down he comes to f95zone to keep in touch with his fanbase. I don't really care much since I stopped being interested in the game the moment he dropped his whole original idea for the voyeur and blackmailing game to go for just another incest vanilla game. But still, I personally find that funny to see him use a platform he despised so much now that patreon took his page down. Well, I still hope you manage to find an alternative Dark Silver, even though I've lost interest in your product, you are still one of the few who kept working on his game instead of just vanishing after 3 builds.

Reactions: Born2game

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I think that happened to others on Patreon and they came back
Happened to over half of Patreon Creators. That why Myself and others are looking into building a new alternative to Patreon. Surprised Darksilver got hit this late as he generates a lot of money for them. They won't go after Darkcookie though he's there cash cow.

Giaso Suw Duel Hojc

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys,

After running windows 10 update v1709 I can't play the game anymore :( when the window BB v.012 configuration appears, I can't choose select Monitor. After click "Play" the game still run but it stayed at Taskbar and didn't show up

Please help me,

Thank you

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I personally just kinda finds it funny how Dark Silver hated f95zone because they were cracking his game yet when his patreon goes down he comes to f95zone to keep in touch with his fanbase. I don't really care much since I stopped being interested in the game the moment he dropped his whole original idea for the voyeur and blackmailing game to go for just another incest vanilla game. But still, I personally find that funny to see him use a platform he despised so much now that patreon took his page down. Well, I still hope you manage to find an alternative Dark Silver, even though I've lost interest in your product, you are still one of the few who kept working on his game instead of just vanishing after 3 builds.

For the record none of us in the game making community like F95 promoting stealing of the IP's we work on. But we know that a good amount of our supporters "hang out" here so if we really need to get something out we show up. Does not imply support of F95.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys,

After running windows 10 update v1709 I can't play the game anymore :( when the window BB v.012 configuration appears, I can't choose select Monitor. After click "Play" the game still run but it stayed at Taskbar and didn't show up

Please help me,

Thank you
Update GFX driver to latest ver. If that does not work Reinstall game

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Happened to over half of Patreon Creators. That why Myself and others are looking into building a new alternative to Patreon. Surprised Darksilver got hit this late as he generates a lot of money for them. They won't go after Darkcookie though he's there cash cow.
which game Darkcookie creating? never heard of him. Wanna check it

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i was afraid this could happen, every creator took very cautious measures to eradicate all signs of incest or underage, but in Ds's patreon page, there still were doubts imo

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
damn, sucks to hear what's happening. Most people that have been affected by this bs have came back though. If I remember correctly, all you really have to do is remove all mentions of incest and stop all future updates being incest which sucks. Making your own website where people can donate would be good. Lauren Southern did that when she lost her patreon and is still going strong.

couple questions:

1. Is the next update going to be postponed?
2. If you stay on patreon does that mean no more incest?

You could always stay on patreon and speak nicely to someone on the site to write an incest patch and direct people here when you drop the new update. (might not do that because of his feelings for this site)

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
I had a quick read of Darkcookie's page and i couldnt see anything that would indicate his game contains incest, that may be why it has flown under the radar. as far as i can see his posts refer to characters by name not relationship. i dont know if DS does this too cos all his posts are patrion only and DC has public posts visable

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Summertime Saga
ah that one.. i never understand tho. is that game really good? i saw many people saying it's good but i saw the images and it's like to cartoonist and far away from being real? and the girls are ugly in my opinion :p

Reactions: malekisaman

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
damn, sucks to hear what's happening. Most people that have been affected by this bs have came back though. If I remember correctly, all you really have to do is remove all mentions of incest and stop all future updates being incest which sucks. Making your own website where people can donate would be good. Lauren Southern did that when she lost her patreon and is still going strong.

couple questions:

1. Is the next update going to be postponed?
2. If you stay on patreon does that mean no more incest?

You could always stay on patreon and speak nicely to someone on the site to write an incest patch and direct people here when you drop the new update. (might not do that because of his feelings for this site)
This is the First time that Patreon has gone after Dark Silver so more than likely he just has to clean up Insect Mentions. And turn them into roommates (can be fixed with a patch that just replaces Roommate script with Insect script) Also all adult pics need to be behind a paywall now. Incest has always been against Patreons content regulations. At some point, they will bust down and check everything. Which is why I'm working on something new to replace patreon

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes