pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
At first I took this at face value - but he's only the Big Brother of 1 character, Lisa. After a while it clicked...cameras everywhere just like the reality TV programmes. So on that basis, the name isn't in itself an issue....except, of course, if you are being investigated for incest at which point the argument sort of falls apart.

In my country it's legal to marry 1st cousins, wondering if they would allow both Kira and Ann to be aunties with Alice and Lisa cousins. But also wonder how big a fix it would be.

With the reputed income from this game you would think that Patreon would work with him to get to a solution that's good for everyone as it's a big chunk of % to lose every month.
Actually is very easy to fix. Just add a few lines of storyline in the beggining.
e.g.
Max lost both his parents when he was little. His grandfather (only living relative) adopted him but did not really want him (a big bastard) and agreed with Ann (Max's mother best/childhood friend) to take care of him. And since Max grow in Ann's family (with her two daughters) he got the habbit of calling her "mom" and her daughters "sisters".

Problem solved :)

Reactions: queeg500

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That would be step-son and that's forbidden. Analyzing it now there is also plenty of non-really-consensual sex as well. Like half of the game is blackmail and that's bad for Patreon as well. They could also be picky about how MC looks as he's clearly underage. In that case BB is done I guess

ReFLecTIon91

Oct 13, 2017
As it was already said even that is not allowed and considered incest
I guess you mean this: "If for example the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest." I didn't see that. But then the adopted child version would work if DS also changes the incest related words. Instead of Mother he always uses Ann and instead of Sister Alice and Lisa etc. Or he could make Max a neighbor and just change these incest related words. I guess that would be less difficult than making an "exchange student route" or a "landlord/lady route".

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I guess you mean this: "If for example the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest." I didn't see that. But then the adopted child version would work if DS also changes the incest related words. Instead of Mother he always uses Ann and instead of Sister Alice and Lisa etc. Or he could make Max a neighbor and just change these incest related words. I guess that would be less difficult than making an "exchange student route" or a "landlord/lady route".
DS is a whopping 13 months into development. There's A LOT of dialogue to review if he wants to continue operating on the Patreon Waffen-SS Division's website. I can see release getting pushed back by a month at the very least.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
DS is a whopping 13 months into development. There's A LOT of dialogue to review if he wants to continue operating on the Patreon Waffen-SS Division's website. I can see release getting pushed back by a month at the very least.
Actually he could fix all in a few hours with batch files and search/replace commands.
eg.
son with Max#
brother with Max##
nephew with Max###
So could be easily replaced/restored afterwords "#" or another symbol could be hidden/ignored when displaying the text in the unmodified patreon version.
The only difficulty would be in Max's dialog entries when he is referring to his sister. That could take 1-2 days to review.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
I have tried both the torrent and MEGA downloads of the base game+crack and each time I hit New Game the screen just displays blank. Any fixes for this? I use Windows 7 and I am trying to play it in 1280x800 resolution.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have tried both the torrent and MEGA downloads of the base game+crack and each time I hit New Game the screen just displays blank. Any fixes for this? I use Windows 7 and I am trying to play it in 1280x800 resolution.
You need to clean out your internet cache but remember if you do it you lose all passwords.

Otherwise try one of the other upload sites.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
DS knew this day was coming, and as I said before, that's why he's making the sudden push to give the BB fans what they want with actual sex with Ann, while also pushing Glamour to the forefront. As people have said, any incest, even step or someone just using the terms "brother", "sister" or whatever isn't going to fly. This also isn't limited to m/f incest, so as someone said, they'd just have to be totally unrelated people living together. There's also the issue of dubious consent in a lot of cases (blackmail, people being asleep, drunk, drugged, etc.), and the fact that Max and Olivia look like they could possibly be underage, which in some people's eyes is enough to damn the game. Even if we're just talking about rewriting dialog, I just don't see DS going to the trouble of doing it. For one thing, he's not really a fan of his own game. Secondly, he really wants to do Glamour. And last of all, there's no guarantee that after he does all of the work, Patreon won't still say "nope" at some point. He could move to another site, but he likely won't make the same money he could on Patreon.

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I don't understand how Patreon can go ahead and bitch slap their largest sources of income like this... All it would take is for one site to pop up offering everything Patreon has without their censoring and BOOM they just lost 50% of their revenue.
Hatreon seems to be doing well

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, took patreon long enough to finally go after BB

If DS is not dumb he probably had started to take measures to change the game since day one to prepare to a day like this, if he didn't I think it will be hard to make the game ready to release day 2

He had to know that his game was not going to fly with the new rules for long

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
I noticed some jerk was talking here about BB being rape content because of blackmail stuff. He probably reported it to patreon. Its a freaking game not real and it wasn't hard blackmail. All characters could say no any time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed some jerk was talking here about BB being rape content because of blackmail stuff. He probably reported it to patreon. Its a freaking game not real and it wasn't hard blackmail. All characters could say no any time
There are 2 forced scene each week and it is hard core blackmail for sex which by the law is rape.

Looks like we have another one who loves rape.

And no I did not report any shit to patreon. I did report you though.

Reactions: L0thar

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Lets not start the finger pointing and name calling.

Big Brother is clearly against Patreon's new ToS, incest, arguably models who look <18, nudity all over his Patreon page, etc. It was never a question of if he would be suspended, just a question of when.

Regardless, I'm sure it'll be repackaged, probably with a patch, and back up in a week or so.

If you're new to this Patreon 'drama', there has been a , please try and keep the discussion there so it's all in one place.

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
EZ PZ change.

You are erics adopted son from a recent scam. You dont have to do a major overhaul for it to be fixed. Sure its a chunk of changes, but i think most things would work.

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
I did report you though
Good luck with that. LoL. And no Not a fan of rape. But many of us were waiting for v13. BTW There are actual violent games on this forum which are taged by it. BB wasnt one of them
are 2 forced scene each week
Nope I dont see any forced scenes. Lisa was up for it she clearly said BDSM turns her on. And Max later mentioned that he is enjoying Alices games and it was good idea. So what are you talking about again??!!!!

hironhiron

Nov 13, 2017
Is the landlord idea one that's been suggested on here or have Patreon told/suggested to the developer it has to be that story?

I'm still surprised they see step family stuff as this taboo. I'm guessing if Max had gone to stay with a "family friend" mid teens when his parents died it would still be considered taboo if she (Ann) was his guardian? No adoption.

Why would changing the incest wording and then patching like DMD be really difficult with this? Simply volume of changes required? Storyline change?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Is the landlord idea one that's been suggested on here or have Patreon told/suggested to the developer it has to be that story?

I'm still surprised they see step family stuff as this taboo. I'm guessing if Max had gone to stay with a "family friend" mid teens when his parents died it would still be considered taboo if she (Ann) was his guardian? No adoption.

Why would changing the incest wording and then patching like DMD be really difficult with this? Simply volume of changes required? Storyline change?
There's some that view any kind of relationship where one person has any power over the other as rape. So any kind of custodial relationship, or even pseudo-familial relationship is considered rape by them. Any question of consent also becomes rape to them, so touching someone while they're asleep, or with anything not involving them giving an enthusiastic "yes" is rape.

There's a large volume of changes, plus the story would have to be completely redone if incest is no longer a factor. We're not talking find and replace on family relationships. If they're roommates, why is Ann spanking all of them is one example that comes to mind. How could she have Max sent to military school? How can Lisa and Alice afford to pay rent as tenants? It could all be rewritten, of course. I just don't think DS will take that path if they think it's less trouble to just focus on Glamour. We also don't know if the patch thing is going to fly with Patreon long term. I think all it's likely doing is buying developers time.

Reactions: megadork

hironhiron

Nov 13, 2017
There's a large volume of changes, plus the story would have to be completely redone if incest is no longer a factor. We're not talking find and replace on family relationships. If they're roommates, why is Ann spanking all of them is one example that comes to mind. How could she have Max sent to military school? How can Lisa and Alice afford to pay rent as tenants? It could all be rewritten, of course. I just don't think DS will take that path if they think it's less trouble to just focus on Glamour. We also don't know if the patch thing is going to fly with Patreon long term. I think all it's likely doing is buying developers time.
Yeah, that's pretty much a new game with those edits isn't it? That sucks. Long trek to this point with no Ann payoff likely if it's all over.

I'd assumed the games were hosted on the Patreon site and the "unofficial" patches to re-implement a banned feature were hosted elsewhere with no links to them on the Patreon site? A way round could be someone else putting their name to the patches; it could then be claimed it was a third party edit.

Haven't seen anything about Glamour. Any details on what kinda of story it will be?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, that's pretty much a new game with those edits isn't it? That sucks. Long trek to this point with no Ann payoff likely if it's all over.

I'd assumed the games were hosted on the Patreon site and the "unofficial" patches to re-implement a banned feature were hosted elsewhere with no links to them on the Patreon site? A way round could be someone else putting their name to the patches; it could then be claimed it was a third party edit.

Haven't seen anything about Glamour. Any details on what kinda of story it will be?
See the little button up top of the page called Lewd Patcher how about click on that.

Reactions: Born2game
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes