jean-claude hebert

Sep 19, 2017
View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/01/2018
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.12.0.005
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - - -

Basic Mod*:
|

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

You can use instead.
- - - - - -

ALL Mods>

Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13>
Walkthrough>

Well game his about to die patron just censured it and its off so I don't now what will happen to this game

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Well the dreaded day has arrived the game is under review. I pledged a long time ago from the very start, and what i looked forward to was to get Ann. And now, it might not happen at all. Just at the eve of the pinnacle release, for me at least it might just not happen.

Hopefully @DarkSilver gets through it without having to butcher the game. Or somehow release 0.13 before scrapping it for Glamour or something. Best solution would be to introduce a patch in some way.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've been lurking for some time casually watching this all unfold, I'm surprised it's taken this long.

As stupid as I think this all is considering none of it is real and doesn't involve actual people, wouldn't depicting the characters as "actors" portraying roles in the game help in skirting this? Like having an opening credits with each character having a "real name" you only see once for the main cast (and later with introducing additional ones). Or is Pateron just hung up on the usual of familial language? Do wish some games would cut down on the son, daughter, brother usage, too much of is comes off as unnatural and a part of the issues with poor translations.

I'm also beyond tired of the incest theme that has run through like 90% of these games so if it eventually gets purged from newer games I won't miss it, just annoying for ones already established.

same happened with dmd, with his current revenue stream, odds are he alters story line
if max is a step son, problem solved
As already mentioned, they have a hang up on steps too and even if they didn't it still causes issues with existing and possible scenes with other characters.

U

User_215882

For the last time you cant have any family relations what so ever. Even step is banned as Faerin asked patreon if it was allowed. Dark Silver, if he wants to keep BB, is going to have to remove incest entirely and later have someone make a patch for it like a few other games. Given that theres going to be an Anna update I highly doubt if DS wants to keep most of his patrons that he is going to can BB until the last update is released. So in all likelihood DS cleans the page, removes incest, have it leaked where a patch can be found, and then laugh as he maintains his support base until BB is over.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Really? ;) I don’t want to bother you! But please don’t exaggerate with your pleasure about DS failure. Some guys love the game as it is.
Whoa, whoa... Chill out buddy. I never said the game was a failure. I just like to pick on it's flaws like every one who isn't a die hard fan would.

I do enjoy some aspects of the game, even though they are overshadowed by the insuferable grind and inconsistent story.

If this game really was a failure it wouldn't be one of the most well paid on patreon.

Besides, I really just pointed out the bad timing regarding the page suspension.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder if title will be BB or he'll be more creative. Only Patreon can change Big Brother into Small Landlord

ReFLecTIon91

Oct 13, 2017
Actually DS could change the incest problem easily. Max would be an adopted child, then he wouldn't be related by blood nor would it be real incest and of course the family would treat him like a real family member with calling him son or brother. DS would only need to change a few things, that it would be clear that Max isn't related by blood.

U

User_215882

Nope still not allowed. He is going to have to go the land lord/lady route for BB to continue. I mean Id honestly might pledge again if he made Max the landlord. Id sit through a long ass grind one more time.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Sirzechs Lucifer

Maou
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Actually DS could change the incest problem easily. Max would be an adopted child, then he wouldn't be related by blood nor would it be real incest and of course the family would treat him like a real family member with calling him son or brother. DS would only need to change a few things, that it would be clear that Max isn't related by blood.
As it was already said even that is not allowed and considered incest

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I wonder if title will be BB or he'll be more creative. Only Patreon can change Big Brother into Small Landlord
At first I took this at face value - but he's only the Big Brother of 1 character, Lisa. After a while it clicked...cameras everywhere just like the reality TV programmes. So on that basis, the name isn't in itself an issue....except, of course, if you are being investigated for incest at which point the argument sort of falls apart.

In my country it's legal to marry 1st cousins, wondering if they would allow both Kira and Ann to be aunties with Alice and Lisa cousins. But also wonder how big a fix it would be.

With the reputed income from this game you would think that Patreon would work with him to get to a solution that's good for everyone as it's a big chunk of % to lose every month.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
At first I took this at face value - but he's only the Big Brother of 1 character, Lisa. After a while it clicked...cameras everywhere just like the reality TV programmes. So on that basis, the name isn't in itself an issue....except, of course, if you are being investigated for incest at which point the argument sort of falls apart.

In my country it's legal to marry 1st cousins, wondering if they would allow both Kira and Ann to be aunties with Alice and Lisa cousins. But also wonder how big a fix it would be.

With the reputed income from this game you would think that Patreon would work with him to get to a solution that's good for everyone as it's a big chunk of % to lose every month.
I doubt he can hide behind reality show in a clearly incest game. You could argue about Dating My Daughter being metaphorical and it could make sense if not for a fact that game is clearly incest themed.
Aunties won't work. Different countries different regulations. And incest in any form is terrible for their reputation. Especially right now. DS might be big for our perverted community but it's not like he's so big that Patreon will take some special actions to help him. It's all about marketing and sexually abused USA. Harvey did what he could

Reactions: kiteares

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't understand how Patreon can go ahead and bitch slap their largest sources of income like this... All it would take is for one site to pop up offering everything Patreon has without their censoring and BOOM they just lost 50% of their revenue.
Well, there's Hatreon, but I hear it's surrounded by alt-right bullshit. So take that as you will.

Kickstarter seems to have (or will have) a patreon-like platform where they are "not responsible by their creator's content". Although it still seems to be in closed registration stages.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes