monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Asphyx, its a great angle, Max takes ann over the edge in front of eric, where he couldnt, ann has no need of eric except the job, ann tells kira about her job situation, kira and ann together start working out income solutions with max...lotta options here

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So it finally happened. As it was said before it was just a matter of time. Now it all depends on how strict reviewer is and how willingful for changes is DS. Dunno about coding and stuff but I'm pretty sure it's much easier to change renpy VN than unity game with more advanced UI. Not to say about incest patch. This one might be interesting and I suspect it may push Glamour a lot

Reactions: Corambis

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Patreon:
We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
same happened with dmd, with his current revenue stream, odds are he alters story line
if max is a step son, problem solved

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I don't think DS will pass the opportunity to make money, so he will change this game the most necessary and offer a patch. MAybe we will have to wait a bit more for an update. I am optimistic.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Fuck so this could be the end of BB really if the review goes bad is it?
Who knows. Most devs had to remove incest but created patches to add incest back. But BB is much more complex than renpy VNs like DMD so it's hard to say. And knowing DS he would agree with Patreon if he could. My guess is that Max will become step-son but we won't have a patch to make him blood related again

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Just leaving this here for people that did not follow it all themselves, this is an answer another creator got from Patreon a while ago.

"We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family, which means that we don’t only look at the blood line but also stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If for example the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest."

For clarification, your assumption is correct. The Community Guidelines apply to all content that is funded through Patreon -- this extends to content that is patron-only, as well as the content itself, no matter where it's shared with patrons. For example, I've seen creators where their Patreon page looks "clean," but saw that they kept sharing violative content through direct messages. This would still be a violation as the creator is using Patreon to fund and share the violative content.

As for your second question: hosting Patreon-funded content on other sites is acceptable as long as the content falls within our Community Guidelines. If we see violative Patreon-funded content linked back to Patreon, we reserve the right to hold the creator accountable to our guidelines.

I can see a creator having a "dual" presence online: a website that hosts content that's considered violative to Patreon's guidelines, and a Patreon account where they fund content of a different theme -- but there is no link or relation between the two. As long as there's no "Check out my Patreon page here" on the hosting website, then it wouldn't be a violation.

So no to step-anything basically, still depending which person reviews it, as they are really inconsistent there (to the point of being mighty unprofessional)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh I forgot that sometimes they don't even agree on a step-son. That would be tricky. Most people don't use this site and patches we have here (if DS will make any). Max as a landlord would be idiotic as he's so small. Not to say about whole "plotline" and dialogues. I guess foreign exchange student would do

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oh I forgot that sometimes they don't even agree on a step-son. That would be tricky. Most people don't use this site and patches we have here (if DS will make any). Max as a landlord would be idiotic as he's so small. Not to say about whole "plotline" and dialogues. I guess foreign exchange student would do
Ann could be the landlady and Max, Lisa and Alice just the tennants.

But it would still be pretty idiotic.

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes