Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I've tried to trigger a seduction on Ann in her room before shopping on Saturdays (random luck 50%) many many times but never succeeded. I'm playing with version 0.12, I'm presently at stage 37 and so far everything else has been working perfectly with the mod. Can't find other posts where I might find an answer whether there is a bug or not with this particular event, or if I need to wait to get further in the mod.

Am I just being systematically unlucky or is there a reason I can't get Ann to be seduced at that point?

Many thanks for the mod!

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Very unlucky i think.Tried 3 times with 50 % and failed :D There is a stage in the near future where there is a 70 % chance of it and i failed to get it 5 times in a row *SPOILER* it's about alice anal in the bathroom i think it was stage 38-39 or something

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I still haven't gotten a reply, hope @Maxxronoa can help me "
Need help guys on stage 41 :( So i chose Kate 5 times and got the same dialog and no update to the next stage. I'm on 0.12 and completed every other opportunity,lisa gf path "

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Very unlucky i think.Tried 3 times with 50 % and failed :D There is a stage in the near future where there is a 70 % chance of it and i failed to get it 5 times in a row *SPOILER* it's about alice anal in the bathroom i think it was stage 38-39 or something
I got that one after one or two attempts, whereas I've tried the seducing Mom before shopping attempt at least a dozen times, but it never worked...oh well, seems there is no bug as no other post mentions it.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I got that one after one or two attempts, whereas I've tried the seducing Mom before shopping attempt at least a dozen times, but it never worked...oh well, seems there is no bug as no other post mentions it.
Can't believe it, wrote my first reply above to your message after trying a billionth time, went back to the game, tried it again with a different combo of actions same morning, and it worked! So no bug there, for sure...

Scallywag

Jun 11, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please help me with hidden scens? I don’t know how to trigger them.
Here is the list of scenes I’m having problem with:

2/18 decisions
6/18 consolation
9/18 triple the wetness
10/18 delicious breakfast
11/18 anal at last
12/18 extra massage
16/18 what an eyeful
17/18 3’s company
18/18 rocket ride

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I have completed this mod several times, from older versions to the latest. :happyblush You can do it without hints, but it's a very simple way ... just take a few pages back, you'll find all the answers. For the mod's creator but also for people who have been here for a long time, the most difficult thing is one ... answer hundreds of times for the same questions.
For everyone, for the sweetness, a photo of beautiful Ann :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
36971_Ann_pubes_test.png

F95Grog

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a chore that I'm missing? I'm on stage 23 (Ann, 1am - we move to couch) and I've been doing dishes every morning.

House chores.PNG

Chriswolf89

Sep 16, 2017
I LOVE this Mod:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes