Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

nonorip

Nov 6, 2017
When apply this mod please ? (can't see this in description)

- install it and make a fresh restart from 0

But will i miss some vanilla events ? Will it change this game completely ?

OR

- install it and continue from my current saves (i am @ about 70% vanilla content done (v0.12))

So i dont have to restart from 0.
But in my mind i can't figure how it's not conflicting whith Eric, story progress with mom for ex., current quests... i mean is it working in parallele without breaking vanilla game ?

ty

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I'm stuck on stage 44, I had weed on me when going into this stage and the hint says to keep bringing Kate weed but I can not buy more from online supplier. Please help.

andrei777

Jan 5, 2018
[Цитата="Cthulhu_, должность: 313962, член: 237602"]Вы можете мне в личку скрытые сцены, которую вы ищете, если вы хотите. Или пришлите мне скриншот из сцены (на компьютер Макса) и я помогу тебе туда дружище =)[/Цитата]
ff-mmx-bath1-1.jpg ff-mmx-bath1-1.jpg

Reactions: stal1234

Lariun

Dec 23, 2017
My favorite mod for my favorite game. I think max should be able to steal Alison from Kate. I'm not such a fan of how that turned out. I mean, the kid is screwing his mom, her sister, both of his sisters, his sisters GF, his own GF and his doctor. You'd think that somewhere in there he'd grow a spine.

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
When apply this mod please ? (can't see this in description)

- install it and make a fresh restart from 0

But will i miss some vanilla events ? Will it change this game completely ?

OR

- install it and continue from my current saves (i am @ about 70% vanilla content done (v0.12))

So i dont have to restart from 0.
But in my mind i can't figure how it's not conflicting whith Eric, story progress with mom for ex., current quests... i mean is it working in parallele without breaking vanilla game ?

ty
Its better you start this mod after you completed the story in the main game. It would be a bit confused if your mother can just kiss you in main game but in the mod she allowed you to fuck her.

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
Are you guys already working on the next content patch? A bit feedback would be nice to know if you already abadoned this project or still working on it.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes