Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Is an update in planning, if so, when will it be released or is the mod already dead? Thanks in advance for any information.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Is an update in planning, if so, when will it be released or is the mod already dead? Thanks in advance for any information.
The description at the start states they have no new updates planned. it would be cool if they continued the game but decided to not focus on family members since they've already done that and instead worked on Eve, Vicky, Olivia or Diana and incorporated them into sex scenes with the family but tbh they need the renders for that, don't think they make any of the images. Though it's possible they make a few.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Can someone help me with the hidden scene "anal at last", I know I have to have anal with Alice then invite Ann but how do I manage this late into v0.12 because the only way I can anal Alice is giving candy on Fridays, but doing it that way Ann isn't alone the next day. Any advice would be helpful.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
has anyone done a mod that just lets you repeat scenes from the game itself and possibly this mod as well? if not, i was thinking about doing so.

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you for this beautiful mod,really hope that someday it will be updated so we can enjoy something extra...I have one question,and to be honest i dont know if it was asked before or answered,so i am sorry if that happend.So,the question is : you said that in the last update you added a hidden scene,can you please give me a hint about it,because i really couldn't find it.Thank you verry much in advance and thank you once again for this mod.

Psaro

Aug 7, 2017
The mod is pretty self sufficient. There's no need for a new update and there won't be another update. Just play this mod as it is and enjoy

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Need help with stage 41 :( chose Kate 4 times already and there is no change in dialogue or stage hint or anything

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes