Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

anton4e7

Sep 9, 2017
I do not think so. or at I was wrong
How? I put images in images folder and mod in main folder, and nothing. Started new game, but there is no seduction menu in laptop( i know it stars only when you are pass 0.9), but it has to be there anyway saying that its too early. Downloaded some 0.12 saves and steel no menu. Ive downloaded 31 fix aswell but still nothing. What im doing wrong?

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
How to trigger hidden scene exciting shower with ann i cant trigger that scene, everytime i go to shower in 6am just hj and rub her pussy i can,pls someone help me how to trigger that scene

SSry for my english

D

Deleted member 118772

I don't think it works with the latest version, all i get is blank images when triggering any of the events of the mod.
i think no mod works except the ones where you change values like mood or money...

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi is this mod work with the other mods like " lisa photo session + shopping adventure + diamond mod + untold stories + cheat menu " ?

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
There's random chance based on luck for Ann/mom's anal event, if you're like me who hate the random change, just remove it from Mod.txt.

Thanks for the mod!

Reactions: tarzanello22
Jan 19, 2018
guys after i drop this mod and fix in folder, when mod starts in game when there is time for special images, they are all white screen maybe its because i have 0.13 version or what? help please

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes