Mod - Unity - Abandoned - Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HorizonD

Awesome Mod. There are some time errors, Max can have sex with Ann much earlier than in the main story, but I think the story was much better than in the main game. damn that was exciting. Thank you for your time and efford, i'm looking forward, what else will come. Thumps up
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Manifold

Excellent mod, great team effort - shows cooperation works better than anything...though clearly the game Creator is to be praised as well for his work, you would be all together a true dream team...he needs guys like you to make better facial expressions and 3D camera angles, especially.
    Can't you guys convince the game creator to work with/for him? It would turn his game into a milestone of 3D adult gaming!
    Thank you very much.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Fapp0

I'm following this mod and it's development from the very beginning.

The team created basically something bigger then just a mod for the original game. It feels content wise more then a real addon.
    It fills the gaps & longed content missing (yet) in the vanilla game with additional (side) questlines that have been placed carefully alongside the vanilla story.

The content itself fits pretty well in the 'BB-verse' for the most part. Many common desires from the community are considered, always with even more content in sight, as the vanilla game also makes it's progress.
    The writing as well as the renders are really high quality for the most part, IMHO some even better then vanilla renders (and writing/spelling for sure).

The only downside for me personally is the concession to lock some of this content behind RNG mechanics or rather combine the 'hidden content' with these RNG mechanics.
    With a bad RNG streak, you might have to play several in game weeks repetitively for some certain scenes or events, which doesn't trade of fairly, considering the 'time investment' vs.. a few renders a few sentences as reward.
    Some may like that challenge, some might don't bother much and some may don't like it at all.
    I personally stopped playing at some point because of it (v3.0).
    Each to their own. :)

However, if you are not completely bothered by that, you basically -have to- give that mod a try.
    The general level of quality and detail might reimburse the RNG 'flaw' greatly.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Blutregen

A very good mod, in my opinion better than the original game since the update 0.3!
    Good rendering pictures and a good story with some small twists and turns since the last update.
    I hope this mod gets better and better. It's an absolute must have for players of the original game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HellPower

Awsome mode, keep a good work.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hustlerdsj25

great mod .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sirbajo

11/10, Great addition 2 the game, really love your idea's and work you guys are putting in it! Keep it up! I liked it alot! Looking forward what you are going 2 do in the future! Take yr time in making it! Prefer waiting a bit longer but having a kickass update!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

wartmanpig

The mod has lots of new content (scenes) and a mostly coherent story progression. I like how it mostly starts after the main storyline (though now that I'm thinking about it, and integrated approach would be intriguing). I'd say it's on par with the base game, maybe even better. I just wish there were more Lisa scenes.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

khumak

Great add on to the main game and even seems to maintain a similar pace for the progression. I would love to see additional paths like Olivia/Kate/etc developed but so far the Alice and Mom paths are great.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rickahoy

this thread is really helpfull, the mod is the best. the moderator are kind and friendly. well, i dont know what to add anymore until it reach 200 characters. but i really want to show my support to the mod maker and of course the thread moderator, so here we are, bravo, good job, 2 thumbs up.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

pystudios

I gave it 4 stars, very good graphic and storyline. It'd get 5 stars easy if it didn't take days to play. Ain't no body got time for that. :) I guess if you're waiting for the dev to release the next version and this game is the only thing in your life going on it would be ok, but I have too many other things going on to spend that much time on it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

JAB76

Why excellent, you make the mos is very well done, offers content enjoyable and vary.Thank the different authors of the mod to come to decorate the game of stockings expodantially.

We can also thank them for their follow-up and their help on the mods topic because it is not always easy to find the right solution to advance in the history of the mod.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

mouton

Really well done, better than vanilla game in writing and pacing. Hope there is more coming.
    There are some strange english sentenses and it make me feel like the DS syle of writting and pacing will feel stale compared to this. As I said, hope there are more coming.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

balthazar

I think it is better then the original game and i hope in the future if will be updates on the mod to include more fan art images, exciting and funny dialogues and a walkthrough for peoples like me.Thank you so much for making the game better.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

JDJDJD

i was a bit skeptical at first because i really wasnt sure of how much people could modify this game. I think they give the Ann, Kira and Max relationship a huge boost.

1) Scenes have a great pace and they do have some really hot moments with scenes you only have when shes happy and horny.
    2) Max now actually feels like more than just a kid whos making feel everyone guilty and actually can go and get some of what he wants by being agressive.
    3) They show that Ann actually doesnt care about his wrist problem or that she soesnt really buy it but she enjoys having sex with Max and thats a huge plus especially in the writing.
    4) Theres more coherence with Kiras personality. In this mod she actually keeps wanting to have sex with you and helps you to keep getting sex while she get what she wants.

im still not done with the game ive played only through Ann since i dont really find Alice hot but i will try anyway maybe with this team writing it wont feel like im just begging someone for sex or paying for it to then being treated like crap

Awesome job guys!. This mod actually gave me a reason to play and enjoy this game a lot now! like i used to until 0.8.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Jumbosauce

I rated this Good, because it is exactly that. This is a good mod. It adds to the story in a fun way. The renders aren't quite up to the original quality but it's hardly noticeable. Well worth downloading and playing.

I think the hints should just flat-out tell you where, when and who to talk to.

Nice work overall!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

3vilNin3

sometimes hard to trigger the next steps, but worth it nevertheless. Good support from the community anyway.
    It would be nice, if there was a list of all the stages, when and where to trigger. But good job overall.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

#NomeD

The creators of this mod have in my opinion worked hard to present a playable game to the public, there was challenges in the game and extra scenes to give most of us a game in which we can enjoy it, I wish the creators the very best of luck for the future and I look forward to any updates they produced, well done guys.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

tutuf

Good mod, good story, good art! One of the best mod of this game. Go on in this way. The creator is very active and answer at the questions. This good mod offer new story and art for a good game! It give fun and a little search to view all the possible scene
  20. 5.00 star(s)

sept0342

Simply the best mod of BB (and of any game, I'd say). The writing and cgs are great, adding much more fun to the original game, as many of its main flaws are fixed by this mod. A must if you like BB.