Mod - Unity - Abandoned - Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cowboybebop

best BB Mods with good story, waiting for Ann pregnant LOL,

It's about Max corrupting Ann and his sisters, and to have a way with them. It has multiple stages, more like an extended version of the story
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zippydan

One of the best mods of a game I have ever seen. As of this moment, they basically completed 2 character routes of the game. Alice and Anne. I wouldn't ask for more even from the initial author of the game.

The amount of work this has undertaken must have been tremendous. I don't know how they got all those completed CGs. Plus the writing... Much better than the actual author. (Understandably so. The guy's main language is Russian I believe) It's clearly a group effort.

I'm not trying to criticize the initial author either. It was his work that created a large fan base that got this ball rolling. It's just that this mod is really good with the writing and cg.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

El09

Easily, a great adaptation to the main game, it doesn't lose touch with the immersion as they blended it eloquently with the writing, at the start.
    Just need to be a bit better with the dialogues for a 5star.
    The characters still have their initial personalities.
    The gameplay is just right, not a farming game but also not simply just click & fuck.
    The images are on point that are not far from the actual game, and some are actually better.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 206983

Mi amor! i give you lot 5 stars,if u can please provide me with a save file that starts from alice seduction(with the chocolates option that gets her drunk,will appreciate it!) for some reason or bug i never got the chhocolate option
  5. 2.00 star(s)

LanceRayne

overall, this is not fun. the fact i have to farm an already uber long farming game, is a turn off. the mod itself, without the farming, is great. love the pics and story. the only thing i ask. is that if you get to the last level it unlocks everything. including "where to find" everything.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PAULBURT77

awesome mod first class really enjoyed playing this and in a lot of ways better than the original i hope you keep up the good work for a long time to come and a lot more Anne action this is one of the best mods out ther at the moment
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Collesart22

creative, smooth, and makes all posibilty as real whatever just game but make game more interactive, and game more playable we enjoying every single quest after stuck lol, BigBrother game usualy normaly incestious game, but looks they finnaly makes game not only game... sorry for my english, but for this mods, i give em five stars, wit for the next mods... u da man \m/
  8. 5.00 star(s)

redevil70

Mod

excellent, incredible that unlocks all the gaming potential of how it should be! a huge thank you to all the people who provided the render for hidden scenes and to all those who have contributed to this crazy mod.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ginji

what big brother should have been from the begining,but i was not to be,we grind and wait for next update which still will not give you what you want.seems there was more content on latest update you wander if this mod was noted.either way excellent mod keep up the good work
  10. 5.00 star(s)

KaiserST

One of the best mods available to BB, which differs from the other by offering a complent to the story of the game and by only using the best fan arts when creating it's scenes. No doubt a excellent job that makes BB even better.

My compliments to the talented and polite creators of this mod.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

fauxplayer

Not only are the new scenes hot, but this mod is it's own mini-game in a way, with some challenging stages and worthwhile achievements. It's impressive how seamlessly it integrates into the original game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Jag Hond

Damn' kool stuff here! I liked it so much, even if it might be in some way tricky to get all those scenes embedded in this mod. And sometimes you can stuck so easily, but this could be not a major trouble if it is intended to make the player to think well about his next move and before doing it - most of all.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Coti

Awesome job ! adding tons of fun more to the game. I hope its be more and more interesting and surprisingly scene will come, especially scene related to each other plot story, from one girl to another, and I can wait you are adding special scenes on shopping activities also. You rock man...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Cebrail

This is quite simply an awesome mod, it integrates perfectly with the "real" game, it keeps it to a storyline rather than "Click-to-fuck" and the graphics are almost a perfect alignment with the real ones. Also on top of all this, the modder is extremely helpful, quick to answer questions and to fix anything that comes up, I give it a pure 5/5 and would add a 6 if I could :)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Parnso

Amazing mod, finally makes the game whole, with scenes you were always waiting for in the game and will probably be delivered in a year by the developer himself.
    Also in a very high quality, like it would belong into the game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bornsinner

excellent mod, a big thanks to all who contributed. This is a great effort that fills in a lot of empty space in the game. I believe it touches some elements that even the creator would not try to do. Looking forward to every update, as it makes the game more and more interesting and helps pass time until the next official update :) this mod puts viewers thoughts and desires in the game and it is the greatest thing as we all want pretty much the same thing, which is for Max to advance his relationship with the characters (especially with Ann as far as i am concerned :) ).
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Cthulhu_

A great mod that enhances the game by so much. It increases the storyline of the core game and adds hundreds of more scenes with all the in-game characters. I am looking forward to the upcoming mods.