Mod Big Brother: Save Editor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ronso

Sep 4, 2017
Hello all,

how can I change the stealth value? All sneak attempts failed. After reloading the game the result will not change despite of stealth value 27%.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
I am wondering if any one knows of the values for the special punishments, punishing after dinner, they just stopped working for me and i'm not entirely sure why.
Thank you.
i added this to my mod that i run on my computer, i haven't updated my mod here on F95, but it enables the special punishments
msp<2&cheatmenu.max.done!set_msp_2!set_spun_2!set_dcd.spun_0^ <color=cyan>private punishments</color>
msp=2&cheatmenu.max.done!set_msp_0!set_spun_0!set_dcd.spun_1^ <color=red>no private punishments</color>

Reactions: Skinner

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ok - I used the money cheat - bought too many (all) cameras - now I want to get rid of some.
Is it possible?
Have the save game editor - cannot find the value for that?
Also - not sure what ones to get rid of?

KUT13

Jul 8, 2017
Here is another save editor
Seems like shows all values..

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all,

how can I change the stealth value? All sneak attempts failed. After reloading the game the result will not change despite of stealth value 27%.
I believe the variable you're looking for is 'skill.dex' -- type it in the search bar below the list of variables and it'll pop up.

Ok - I used the money cheat - bought too many (all) cameras - now I want to get rid of some.
Is it possible?
Have the save game editor - cannot find the value for that?
Also - not sure what ones to get rid of?
There's a variable called 'cameras' that controls the total number of cameras you have. From there, the variables named 'cam.(0-6).status' are the variables which control whether you own that camera or not. 1 = you own it, 0 = you don't. I don't know what number correlates with which cam, but you can quickly find the one you want by loading a save game, modifying it, saving, then loading in-game without exiting the game. Using the 'Wildcard' search at the bottom, 'cam.*.status' will pull them up.. or if you use 'cam\.[0-6]\.status' for a regex search, that should bring them up.

Edit: Even better: 'cam(eras|\.[0-6]\.status)' -- of course, don't put the quotes for any of these search patterns.

I believe the 'cameras' variable is going to be pretty important here. So if you disable 3 cams, you'll need to change that 'cameras' variable to match that change.

Here is another save editor --link removed--
Seems like shows all values..
What does that have to do with this thread? My editor shows all values, so that's not it.

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I don't know what number correlates with which cam, but you can quickly find the one you want by loading a save game, modifying it, saving, then loading in-game without exiting the game. Using the 'Wildcard' search at the bottom, 'cam.*.status' will pull them up.. or if you use 'cam\.[0-6]\.status' for a regex search, that should bring them up.
It's absolute easy!
Just type "cam" in the searchfield of the SE and U have all variables and all cams on your screen.
Cam 0 is Max's room, #6 is the pool; correlated to room 1 - 7 but cams start with 0 and end with 6. ;)

In the first line of the SE you should see the variable "cameras" min is 1 max is 7 (7 rooms) value shows how much cams are installed at the moment.
In the line with "name.#.status" (set cam-number for #) you see "min max value", min is 0, max is 1. If you set a "1" for value the camera is online, a "0" the cam is offline.
If you have them intalled during gaming or by cheatmenue you can switch them on and off as you like. If you switch them off they just stop earning money that's all.

If you switch on a not during gaming or by cheatmenue installed camera I'm sure you have to adapt the values for "can.unboxcam", "can.searchcam" and "poss.cam". But I don't know if there is something else because I never tried this.

BTW: Skinner your SE is really cool! Can I find also the titel of the save file somewhere?

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
i added this to my mod that i run on my computer, i haven't updated my mod here on F95, but it enables the special punishments
msp<2&cheatmenu.max.done!set_msp_2!set_spun_2!set_dcd.spun_0^ <color=cyan>private punishments</color>
msp=2&cheatmenu.max.done!set_msp_0!set_spun_0!set_dcd.spun_1^ <color=red>no private punishments</color>
Sorry for a super late reply, thank you for the help, is much appreciated.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
This is a great tool for those of us who like to make only subtle mods to the game. Some times I get carried away, taking away the - sign on minimum mood so mood is always awesome, or making the money minimum 2000. With Decrypter and Save Editor you can pretty much change the images in a scene to anything you want. you can even replace images in the game with FanArt ones. Have mom blow Max while watching the movie or what ever.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Yes you are right.
What I'm missing is a table which flag is triggered when and how at which time. Some are easy by name some are real tricky.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Just checked some values and found 66 new flags came with V0.9:

Here are all 580 Flags as far as I found them in the save-files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L7Bear

colourinred

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know the variable to get Alice not to go to class after Eric is out of the picture? I can't seem to advance Cunning Plan. I've used the SE to advance the opportunity but I don't know the combination of flags to hit to ensure I'm getting the right responses and opportunities from the mother. Any help?

Thanks!

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Can Anyone say me the variables put in save editor for complete liza mentor task?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Can someone tell me what are the variables for New Job? I clicked one of the mod choices and it reset my progress and after a certain point no more options are coming up to progress back.

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone tell me what are the variables for New Job? I clicked one of the mod choices and it reset my progress and after a certain point no more options are coming up to progress back.
Its rollback from Chancer Mod. Do not use Kira bath/

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Alice, without underwear. Hi, I played version 0.8 and manage for Alice to stay without underwear. And when massage her I can look at her pussy. But somehow now i didn't set it.. and can't find how or where should I put this.

I change from 0 to 1 to nopants.alise but didn't see any change.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry for a super late reply, thank you for the help, is much appreciated.
Hello i did try this took bit time to get it working on testing it when apply'd it too me to the cheat console on pc and when in I could not get out of it really all i wanted way put in punish after dinner like what game has in it already i want that all time

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hi. I hope this is the right place to ask.
As I have finished the Olivia-GF storyline, could I use the save editor to "deactivate" Olivia's quests and reset the whole thing to the early choice so I can go for the other two Lisa choices, without starting a new game?

herp

Jun 29, 2017
Kira moved out of the bedroom. I missed my opportunity to ask to move in; asked about movie instead. Any way to change that?

Reactions: L7Bear

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
Hi. I hope this is the right place to ask.
As I have finished the Olivia-GF storyline, could I use the save editor to "deactivate" Olivia's quests and reset the whole thing to the early choice so I can go for the other two Lisa choices, without starting a new game?
I've never tried this myself, but it should work. After setting the variables as below, wait a day and you can talk to Lisa about it. You will get the ability to do yoga, and so on. Olivia will still visit on saturday and sunday afternoon, but that's not a problem if you have oli.step higher as 0.

poss.swap -> 2
dcd.lizatalkswap -> 1
oli.step -> 1

Reactions: troll822
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote