Mod Big Brother: Save Editor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Has this been updated for the newer versions? (v0.12.0.005 as I am writing this)
If not updated, has anyone tried it on newer saves? Does it only let you edit flags for events up to 0.6?

roberto127425

Jan 4, 2018
whats the trigger for mom starting her new job as im currently at that stage of opportunity yet she never leaves for studio

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
whats the trigger for mom starting her new job as im currently at that stage of opportunity yet she never leaves for studio
Please come over to this thread and we will help you do it in game and not by cheating.
There is a very simple trigger for it in game.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
anyone know how to trigger the latest codes for the new massage scenes and the blowjob teaching scenes with liza and mom? i want to try to make them repeatable (already unlocked and did them ingame) or the easiest way to figure them out thanks

the first massage scene is 12.ca.0@67@d-mm-1 from what i can see.

Jan 13, 2018
can this be used to make a game that has both sister and olivia gf paths? if so which variable needs to be changed. thanks

Omniwang

Sep 18, 2017
Hey I think I used a save in the Save Requests thread that finished all the content up to version 0.06 or something and it was a great way to skip some of the initial grinding that was killing me. But now I have a save where I can advance the story with the girls but Ann's story is stuck. It's already partially through her massages and she's comfortable being in a towel, but I can't talk to the aunt about the progress, can't watch the movie, and the Cunning Plan text says "She has to get used to my hands..." Which I think means I should roll back her massage some to make this save file work.

Can anyone help me? None of the variables here look like the one I need to change.

EDIT: I changed the "can buy movie" value instead!

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
I messed u and added the hand cuffs before needing them Lisa. Now Lisa won't progress and I can't proc Kira's conversation about Lisa being a sub. Anyone know what flags to toggle to fix this? She won't even complain about yoga or take my money.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Nice tool.
How can i activate the yoga route in my savegame? tried to change the 4 variabels with yoga, but nothing changed.
Thanks

mcbass

Feb 22, 2018
So at some point early in my save I answered wrong the the first instance where Alice starts smoking, not I can't improve my authority over her. Which value in the save file should I change to restart this event? I have tried so many different ones but cannot seem to get it to work. I am currently on day 200+ and am working on the new job opportunity.

fatcow

Feb 3, 2018
any ideas on what i should change to be able to fuck kate/get bj from alice every week? i missed out on that chance and im quite far into the game now...

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Please, can someone tell me, how to use save editor to change SCHOOLMATE path from 3 to 1 (to made lisa girlfriend instead olivia)? I've made a mistae by reading Please, can someone tell me, how to use save editor to change to late and I made too much progres in storyline to go back. please please please.

Reactions: Rokohn

ajelic

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know the variable for sleeping in moms room? I can't access her room at night even though I already had the dialogue.

Vikar73

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know the variable for sleeping in moms room? I can't access her room at night even though I already had the dialogue.
To gain access to first dialogue with Kira you needs momlust=46. Later, ability to enter mom's room at night is unlocked at moms>0. Ann sleeps naked at moms=5 and msh>5.

ajelic

May 6, 2017
To gain access to first dialogue with Kira you needs momlust=46. Later, ability to enter mom's room at night is unlocked at moms>0. Ann sleeps naked at moms=5 and msh>5.
Thank you so much, mate. Can you tell how do you know this? I mean is there a list or something.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote