Mod Big Brother: Save Editor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Is there anyway to play a scene without the requirements. I wanna play scenes that can only happen earlier in the game that i missed.
If you look in the walkthrough thread, there are save files that will get you pretty much any scene you'd like to see. If what you're looking for is missing, someone may be able to help you out if you ask for it.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
0xc000007b cant open 0.0
That's not enough information to really go on, and it's typically indicative of something not being installed correctly (or corrupt) on your system. I'd start with reinstalling the first link below. If that doesn't fix it, try reinstalling .NET 3.5 (second link below). If you're not running Win7 SP1 or later, I don't really support it .. but the .NET 3.5 installer will likely be your better first-choice.

- specifically for my program, you want the x86 installer.. but running both won't hurt anything

.NET 3.5 -

Last edited:

May 16, 2017
That's not enough information to really go on, and it's typically indicative of something not being installed correctly (or corrupt) on your system. I'd start with reinstalling the first link below. If that doesn't fix it, try reinstalling .NET 3.5 (second link below). If you're not running Win7 SP1 or later, I don't really support it .. but the .NET 3.5 installer will likely be your better first-choice.

- specifically for my program, you want the x86 installer.. but running both won't hurt anything

.NET 3.5 -

thx i was installed .net,c++,dx9,not work. my english not good,just can read not good at speak >.<

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I tried your previous version. And it works fine, however the new one. .06a does not work. It says i need .net framework 3.5 enabled. Which I have, but tried to repair and reinstall it still same error. I then tried to use it on two other computers. My pc is win10, I tried it on a win 8 and win 7 sp1. It resulted in the same error. Got the same error for each, and I installed 3.5 fresh on the win 8 machine. Microsoft sends me to their page with a "shim error message"

"This issue occurs because the app is not configured in a way that makes it possible to determine the appropriate version of the .NET Framework runtime. The corresponding shim code is SHIM_GOTO_CONTROLPANEL.
To resolve it, enable the .NET Framework 3.5 which is an operating system feature on Windows 7 and Windows 8."

I could be doing something wrong though.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
thx i was installed .net,c++,dx9,not work. my english not good,just can read not good at speak >.<
Perhaps the download was corrupted somehow. Try downloading again. If that doesn't work, I'd do a chkdsk /R to make sure everything is intact with your system.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I tried your previous version. And it works fine, however the new one. .06a does not work. It says i need .net framework 3.5 enabled. Which I have, but tried to repair and reinstall it still same error. I then tried to use it on two other computers. My pc is win10, I tried it on a win 8 and win 7 sp1. It resulted in the same error. Got the same error for each, and I installed 3.5 fresh on the win 8 machine. Microsoft sends me to their page with a "shim error message"

"This issue occurs because the app is not configured in a way that makes it possible to determine the appropriate version of the .NET Framework runtime. The corresponding shim code is SHIM_GOTO_CONTROLPANEL.
To resolve it, enable the .NET Framework 3.5 which is an operating system feature on Windows 7 and Windows 8."

It's trying to install the .NET framework (which it does by enabling it in the Win10 control panel). Why it's not seeing .NET 3.5 on your system is a bit of a mystery. I just tested it on 5 systems here (3x Win10, 2x Win7) and it seems to work fine.

subtlebreath

Jul 8, 2017

I'm having the exact same issue. Tried running it on two different PCs - one running Win 7 Pro, another one running Windows 10 Pro.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Everyone try redownloading. I've removed and readded it. Perhaps it was corrupted somewhere.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
No longer sends Avast anti virus into a fit :)
That's because it's the debug executable instead of the release executable. For this project it doesn't really matter; the optimizations don't matter at all on any system, and having some extra debug information can be extremely helpful when/if it crashes. Those are the only significant differences (I guess if size were a factor you could argue that the debug builds are larger because of those differences.. but meh).

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I do not know what value to put if that is authority :S
I just tested it. My alisa.dom was 599 (the advertised maximum) and I was at "Respect". I set it to 0 and I a now have "Zero" authority. So that is the correct variable. As for what you want/need it to say.. mess around with it. Try setting it to the max that you're allowed. If that doesn't give you what you want, set it to other numbers until you find what you're needing. You can do this with the game open. Just make the change, save the file, load the save in the game and check.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote