Mod Big Brother: Save Editor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vikar73

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you so much, mate. Can you tell how do you know this? I mean is there a list or something.
Ability to enter mom's room is described in Data/voyeur.txt:
Code:
    mom.sleep@121@В это время мама обычно спит.\nМне кажется, не стоит её будить...|Mom is usually asleep at this time.\nI shouldn't wake her...
        moms=0&mom.sleep.voyeur^                                            <i>заглянуть в окно</i>|<i>peep into the window</i>
        moms=1&dcd.moms=0&09.bf.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=2&dcd.moms=0&09.bg.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=3&dcd.moms=0&09.bh.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=4&dcd.moms=0&09.bi.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=5&msh<6&dcd.moms=0&09.bj.0^                                    <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=5&msh>5&dcd.moms=0&random.luck.50=0&09.bj.0^                    <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=5&msh>5&dcd.moms=0&random.luck.50=1&09.bl.0^                    <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        leave!lock^                                                            <i>уйти</i>|<i>leave</i>
I've already wrote about moms and msh, dcd.moms is a daily countdown variable, that decreases by 1 each night, and usually is set to some positive value when related variable (moms, in this case) is updated. So, probably you'll need to wait a couple of days. Random.luck.50 means you have skill.luck*50 chances from 1000 to get this option available - as .

09.bf.0
, 09.bg.0, etc. are linked events' IDs. 09.bl.0 is an event (described in Data/09.txt), when Max enters and sees Ann sleeping naked:
Code:
    09.bl.0@4@f-ams-2@<i>Вау! Мама спит голая! Она же знает, что я могу зайти в любой момент? А может быть, именно поэтому она и разделась?</i>|<i>Wow! Mom is sleeping completely naked! Doesn't she know I can enter her room at any moment? Maybe this is why she undressed completely...</i>
        09.bl.1^        <i>раздеться и попробовать лечь</i>|<i>undress and lie down</i>
These lines could looks a bit different in your game version if you are using any mods.

But there is different case with first dialogue with Kira (event 09.ba.0) - it's accessibility condition (dcd.kiratalk=0 & kira.pos=6 & momlust=46 & dcd.momlust=0) is hardcoded in game's executable, to access this information you'll need to hack it - or use my (a bit of self-promotion wouldn't be wrong, right? :)), I've just added this decoded info in latest version.

ajelic

May 6, 2017
Ability to enter mom's room is described in Data/voyeur.txt:
Code:
    mom.sleep@121@В это время мама обычно спит.\nМне кажется, не стоит её будить...|Mom is usually asleep at this time.\nI shouldn't wake her...
        moms=0&mom.sleep.voyeur^                                            <i>заглянуть в окно</i>|<i>peep into the window</i>
        moms=1&dcd.moms=0&09.bf.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=2&dcd.moms=0&09.bg.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=3&dcd.moms=0&09.bh.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=4&dcd.moms=0&09.bi.0^                                            <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=5&msh<6&dcd.moms=0&09.bj.0^                                    <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=5&msh>5&dcd.moms=0&random.luck.50=0&09.bj.0^                    <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        moms=5&msh>5&dcd.moms=0&random.luck.50=1&09.bl.0^                    <i>войти в комнату</i>|<i>enter the room</i>
        leave!lock^                                                            <i>уйти</i>|<i>leave</i>
I've already wrote about moms and msh, dcd.moms is a daily countdown variable, that decreases by 1 each night, and usually is set to some positive value when related variable (moms, in this case) is updated. So, probably you'll need to wait a couple of days. Random.luck.50 means you have skill.luck*50 chances from 1000 to get this option available - as .

09.bf.0
, 09.bg.0, etc. are linked events' IDs. 09.bl.0 is an event (described in Data/09.txt), when Max enters and sees Ann sleeping naked:
Code:
    09.bl.0@4@f-ams-2@<i>Вау! Мама спит голая! Она же знает, что я могу зайти в любой момент? А может быть, именно поэтому она и разделась?</i>|<i>Wow! Mom is sleeping completely naked! Doesn't she know I can enter her room at any moment? Maybe this is why she undressed completely...</i>
        09.bl.1^        <i>раздеться и попробовать лечь</i>|<i>undress and lie down</i>
These lines could looks a bit different in your game version if you are using any mods.

But there is different case with first dialogue with Kira (event 09.ba.0) - it's accessibility condition (dcd.kiratalk=0 & kira.pos=6 & momlust=46 & dcd.momlust=0) is hardcoded in game's executable, to access this information you'll need to hack it - or use my (a bit of self-promotion wouldn't be wrong, right? :)), I've just added this decoded info in latest version.
This helped me a lot, thank you.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Little Question, i may i have a Bug in my Save, i cant Touch Lisas P...y after i spanked her more now as 12 times, the Option dont available. Can i make with this Editor go to the next Stage? Or show me the Option ingame?
I dont want starts from beginn after over 24h Playtime.. But im a realy Noob, dont understand this Ediot xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Little Question, i may i have a Bug in my Save, i cant Touch Lisas P...y after i spanked her more now as 12 times, the Option dont available. Can i make with this Editor go to the next Stage? Or show me the Option ingame?
I dont want starts from beginn after over 24h Playtime.. But im a realy Noob, dont understand this Ediot XD
You can't touch it once you get the handcuff or the new convo with Kira about the her getting off on getting spanked.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
is that possible make en savegame from start and hold eric away from ours dear family?
if yes please share a savegame to us?

Or tell how to do?

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I can't get it to work but I am trying to get it where only sex with mom is happening and stop it with all the other women. Does anybody know If this even possible?

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I can't get it to work but I am trying to get it where only sex with mom is happening and stop it with all the other women. Does anybody know If this even possible?
Short answer: Probably not easily.
Longer answer: You would have to know how the specific variables are set in order to do what you're wanting. I don't even have the source to the tool anymore (and honestly, I became bored with the game shortly after writing the tool) .. so I wouldn't be able to assist with figuring out how those variables need to be set. From what I recall, there are a few files in the forums here that detail what the varibles need to be for certain things to happen. You'd have to go through those files and set them accordingly with the tool. However, as the author of this tool... it's been a year since I've touched it. There are some other in-game solutions available and I'd highly recommend using them if my tool isn't required for anything else.

Reactions: R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Short answer: Probably not easily.
Sounds about right. I'm do like you & get bored of it, so sick & tired of the sisters showing up in the morning LOL
Thank you for your answer, now I know

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm just curious: Using this editor, is there any way to combine routes? (I.e. Allow lessons from both Mom and Kira, or introduce Olivia into the 'Lisa Gilrfriend' route?

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
I'm just curious: Using this editor, is there any way to combine routes? (I.e. Allow lessons from both Mom and Kira, or introduce Olivia into the 'Lisa Gilrfriend' route?
To answer this, I would need to know two things:
- Does the game support such a thing internally? (ie: are there checks to ensure such a thing can not happen?)
- What variables need to be set, and what values do they need to be set to?

I can't answer either of those. Even when the tool was current, I didn't know what variables did what. What I can tell you though is that if those variables can be set, this tool should allow you to set them. It does not have a hard-coded list of variables - it reads them directly from the game.. so every variable in the game should be accessible with this tool (at least, if I'm remembering correctly; it's been a while and I can't look at the source to know for sure).

There's an in-game cheating tool here, and I'd recommend asking the author of that tool. Doing it in-game would require that they at least know what variables do what, and should be able to point you in the right direction in getting everything needed to do this if it's possible to do. They may even have such a thing already available in their tool.

TestCase13

Jul 7, 2018
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the save editor / post what problems you might have with the it / save editor discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

I've created a save editor. It's fairly simplistic, but it will let you modify most things in a save file. Of course, the first thing people likely think of is changing the amount of money.. but that's just a start. Don't like Eric coming around? Fine. Change his schedule so he doesn't come around. Don't like everyone going shopping? Remove that interrupt, and change the schedules and no one should go shopping. Want to see the breakfast table without Aunt Kira? Remove that Art Change and viola! Got a save where Lisa is locked in her room and you don't have an option to open or peek? You can remove the lock! Want to see a specific scene, and don't want to start a new game to get there? Use the dialog file to figure out what the variables need to be, and you can set them appropriately.

For most things, to edit them you simply double-click on the item you wish to edit. For the Art and Link changes, you can't edit them.. you have to add one and remove the one you want it to replace.

-- Notes --
- BACK UP YOUR SAVES FIRST
- Do not save the files with a break in the naming scheme. If your latest save is 'save32.save', you can use any filename between 'save0.save' and 'save33.save' (I suggest 'save33.save').
- If you have more than $9,000 between days 10 and 13, the game will reset your money to $0 if you go to buy something. So, don't give yourself more than $9,000 before day 13.

Anyhow, if anyone has any questions let me know.

BACK UP YOUR SAVES FIRST, REALLY. DO IT.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Currently supports: 0.4, 0.6
Current version: 0.6a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
great work dude

Reactions: Skinner

1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
I accidently start sex-ed can I somehow undone it? I do not know witch parametr I should set... and I try many of them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote