• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
It must be a bug then. :(

View attachment 86995
replaced saves from original BB, modified save for lisa at 13:00, installed txt file from previous post, lisa mood is 450 and can get bj, shopped on sat, still no girls in house at 12:00 on sun, reset in cheats didn't help is there a save or solution available? I realize this is a pain but game is worth the time I've spent

Reactions: DaveBp

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Is the 08. Mom Shopping Scene with animation in the regular shopping link or the new one?

Last edited:

Luisma000

Mar 11, 2018
Hi.
How can I teach the second session of photos to Kira?
I have photographed the bunny, the red bikini and the black and white Corse.
thanks

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,

I followed the instrucions, copied all the files to the BB folder, but cannot get the Lisa Photoshoot event triggered. I go shopping with them on Saturday 11:00 but then next day at 12:00 not of the sisters are in the house. How can I give the present to Alice then?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
replaced saves from original BB, modified save for lisa at 13:00, installed txt file from previous post, lisa mood is 450 and can get bj, shopped on sat, still no girls in house at 12:00 on sun, reset in cheats didn't help is there a save or solution available? I realize this is a pain but game is worth the time I've spent
Hi, I must say, I am beginning to lose track of who, when, where and what difficulties. So let's start for all of you who have problems to start Lisa Photosession 1 on Sunday at 12:00 here a savefile, which should work. In my game installatuion it works fine. And then please forget the next steps: asking kira for lamps (after that you'll have them automatically ->photo-session1 -> talk at dishwashing with Lisa-> doing homework without mistakes -> showing images-> getting reward)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I already have the v019a version installed so do I need to get all the images again as well or can I just d/l the mod alone?

Thanks

Edit: Never mind, I found the new instructions in the OP, although I have not encountered any missing images so far, I will download all images again then replace the mod.
Thanks again
To be on the save side with images and changes made from mod19,a,b,c please DL the megafile with the newest version and the Image-folder

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi.
How can I teach the second session of photos to Kira?
I have photographed the bunny, the red bikini and the black and white Corse.
thanks
Hi, so you've done Lisa Photo-Session 2 on Saturday instead of shopping, right ? There are no showing images to Kira - scenes between second and third photosession and also not after the third. Third photosession takes place next saturday same time, same place

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi again
Are there any advances in the Alice cheat? I always end with tease!
Uhh, I don't understand what you want to know ? Please be a little more informative: Do you mean cheat menu? What do you like to cheat? What is the Alice scene , where you've problems ?

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Hi, I must say, I am beginning to lose track of who, when, where and what difficulties. So let's start for all of you who have problems to start Lisa Photosession 1 on Sunday at 12:00 here a savefile, which should work. In my game installatuion it works fine. And then please forget the next steps: asking kira for lamps (after that you'll have them automatically ->photo-session1 -> talk at dishwashing with Lisa-> doing homework without mistakes -> showing images-> getting reward)
Thanks for the savefile LazyHarry. I might have broken something in my play with playing around with flags and counters so I'll have to dig into it to find out what went wrong.

Luisma000

Mar 11, 2018
Uhh, I don't understand what you want to know ? Please be a little more informative: Do you mean cheat menu? What do you like to cheat? What is the Alice scene , where you've problems ?
When you're chatting with Alice you push the options until the end as you get where it says tease, I used the two multiple times but no action continues.
upload_2018-4-10_12-12-10.png

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
thank you for all your help and patience seems to be working

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ok, now I can see, where it is. It's Alice Blog session (talk with Mike, alias Max). That's definitely BB basic game, so not LPS Mod.
I'll try really hard, to solve problems, which users of my mod have, but it consumes too much of my time, to answer questions about BB basic game. Sorry ! There is the tread

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You have to play all events of coffee-shop in BB basic game, talk twice times with Lisa about Vicky, then you'll get as 4. choice at the bottom : Ꚛ Hmmh, I don't know yet. The varaibles for this event alav=3 and poss.cof=4.
Check Spoiler Hot Coffee. If you've that text in your game, it should work

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote