Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
tried everything larry told me and still cannot get lisa in room on sunday for photo session. extra scenes work elsewhere but no sunday session. is there a save file or mod file that can get me past this point. cheats won't even restart ps

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
That's strange, i'm only using the official 0.13 from f95 and your mod since ver. 20, same goes about all the saves.
Don't hurry with new version, if possible, i'll try to give some more bug reports in a few next days.

Have found the problem. These scene exist two times in my mod. The original diamond mod in Mod.txt. has the correct picture, the version which is integrated into momtalk.txt (taken from Chancer mod has a wrong image number), and the prog obviously first works with the data-files, and second from mod.txt. Will be corrigated in next update version (I'll delete one of it.)

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Hey, I found in the cheat menu (fartuk)!
You can do it Lower fartuk and Raise fartuk!
What's the impact in the game?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hey, I found in the cheat menu (fartuk)!
You can do it Lower fartuk and Raise fartuk!
What's the impact in the game?
Yeah, I see, it's in galin's cheat menue. In game fartuk is a variable/flag, like many others. You can see in the same section of cheat menue (flags) some other flags like can.momhj. It should be clear, what it means, but fartuk ?
In russian language fartuk means apron, and that's why I suspected it has something to do how Anne makes breakfast.
And indeed, in 08.txt you can find set_fartuk_1! after Anne has prepared breakfast first time wearing only an apron. And it's set to fartuk_2! after second time.

Reactions: Drussler

Vikar73

Feb 16, 2018
I'm trying to write a simple visual editor app, and seems like there are some missed images:

Broken picture link 'lisa-sleep-naked-1'
...in entry '08.dl.0' (file Mod.txt, line 3941)
Broken picture link 'z-door-bathroom'
...in entry '09.ha.16a' (file momtalk.txt, line 257)
Broken picture link 'mm-excersise-2'
...in entry '09.hd.0' (file momtalk.txt, line 339)
Broken picture link 'mm-excersise-3'
...in entry '09.hd.2' (file momtalk.txt, line 343)
Broken picture link 'mm-excersise-4'
...in entry '09.hd.4' (file momtalk.txt, line 347)
Broken picture link 'mm-excersise-5'
...in entry '09.hd.5' (file momtalk.txt, line 349)
Broken picture link 'mm-excersise-6'
...in entry '09.hd.6' (file momtalk.txt, line 351)
Broken picture link 'mm-excersise-7'
...in entry '09.hd.7' (file momtalk.txt, line 353)
Broken picture link 'z-door-night'
...in entry '12.ea.0' (file 12.txt, line 2817)
Broken picture link 'e-alisa-sit'
...in entry 'cheatmenu.galin.alisa.flags.alisa.drunk' (file Mod.txt, line 1021)
...in entry 'cheatmenu.galin.alisa.flags.nopants.alisa' (file Mod.txt, line 1026)
Broken picture link 'shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail'
...in entry 'shopping.lisa.casual.peek.no.2' (file Mod.txt, line 4281)
Broken picture link 'shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail'
...in entry 'shopping.lisa.dress.peek.no.2' (file Mod.txt, line 4374)
...in entry 'shopping.lisa.gym.peek.no.2' (file Mod.txt, line 4461)

I've checked at least cheatmenu.galin.alisa.flags.alisa.drunk and cheatmenu.galin.alisa.flags.nopants.alisa - there are really no pictures in game. :(
If someone interested, I've uploaded my editor to "Tools & Tutorials" section of forum. I hope, it could be useful for modders like lazyharry, Chancer etc.
Link is in my signaure.

Last edited:

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, I see, it's in galin's cheat menue. In game fartuk is a variable/flag, like many others. You can see in the same section of cheat menue (flags) some other flags like can.momhj. It should be clear, what it means, but fartuk ?
In russian language fartuk means apron, and that's why I suspected it has something to do how Anne makes breakfast.
And indeed, in 08.txt you can find set_fartuk_1! after Anne has prepared breakfast first time wearing only an apron. And it's set to fartuk_2! after second time.
Yes great! Thanks Great .. so far I did not think so!
I'm just on the translation and it's fun to read the texts in German ..
Great work with the mod !! and your fast support!

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Have finally done photo session 1 but talking to lisa at 20:00 will not trigger. Mood is maxed

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well when unpack some of the pictures have the same name, different pictures same name also when play the game instead sex scenes some other pictures appear instead the right ones, also i used the old save files is that a problem?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Well when unpack some of the pictures have the same name, different pictures same name also when play the game instead sex scenes some other pictures appear instead the right ones, also i used the old save files is that a problem?
Old save should be no problem.
If you dl all mega image folder you should have all images. If you been asked to overwrite, do it. Only 5 or 6 of more then 2500 images are missing (white screen). Next update will have this pictures included.

But please read post

Reactions: xslayermkdx

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
have repeated photo session 4 times, dishes 4 times, picture option never there
Oh man, have told it so many times:
Have you had the dialogue with lisa at 20:00 dishwashing, where she asked how are the pics (start with About dishes... ?
Then at 23:00: Do you want some help with your homework? -> Let's take a look -> Ꚛ yes, but first we'll check the Photosession pics...
after photosession 1 the variable eric.inf is set to: eric.inf=3, after talk during dishwashing set to eric.inf=4, after homework/reward to eric.inf=5. so for dishwashing it sould be 3, for homework 4 and for showing images to kira 5 and so on. Save after each, and to be shure you get the next event you can check the variable with save editor, and if she's wrong (for whatever reason), set it manually.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
scanned down to bottom of mod.txt seems to stop after photo session ?
I think your problems are due to the use of an very old mod version. The photosession events are not in mod.txt anymore (at least since v0.19), they are located direct in the games data txt. files (voyeur.txt, kiratalk.txt, other.txt, lizatalk.txt)

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
I think your problems are due to the use of an very old mod version. The photosession events are not in mod.txt anymore (at least since v0.19), they are located direct in the games data txt. files (voyeur.txt, kiratalk.txt, other.txt, lizatalk.txt)
So I need to change mod and data ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So I need to change mod and data ?
Of course, finally, since BBv013 the whole structure of the data has changed (no longer encoded). A mod is always a combination of the data-files, the assembly.dll, and if necessary a additional mod.text. If one is not updated, the whole mod may not work ! It does not surprise me at all, that it does not work for you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote