Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jjabrams123

Mar 4, 2018
I hate this community sometimes, because I'm always finding something new and fuckin hot. Just when you think your done for the month they draw you back in with more awesome content.

Luisma000

Mar 11, 2018
Ok, now I can see, where it is. It's Alice Blog session (talk with Mike, alias Max). That's definitely BB basic game, so not LPS Mod.
I'll try really hard, to solve problems, which users of my mod have, but it consumes too much of my time, to answer questions about BB basic game. Sorry ! There is the tread
Thanks

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
even with provided save
But you've had before, right ? If you've had it once, the counter is increasing. Check with save-editor the variable eric.inf.
It should be eric.inf=0. If not set it to 0. If that's not the problem, go into mod.txt look for following 2 lines:
eric.inf=0&day=0&liza.gift^12 gift 0 loc-27 true
eric.inf>1&day=0&liza.gift^12 gift 0 loc-27 true
Try to get it at another day or time, therefore please change only colores parts green/red. If that doesn't help, I maust say it clearly: Then I am finished with my Latin!

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
But you've had before, right ? If you've had it once, the counter is increasing. Check with save-editor the variable eric.inf.
It should be eric.inf=0. If not set it to 0. If that's not the problem, go into mod.txt look for following 2 lines:
eric.inf=0&day=0&liza.gift^12 gift 0 loc-27 true
eric.inf>1&day=0&liza.gift^12 gift 0 loc-27 true
Try to get it at another day or time, therefore please change only colores parts green/red. If that doesn't help, I maust say it clearly: Then I am finished with my Latin!
settings already as you described, looked at your save shows sunday 12:00 as pool event?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
anyone know if Untold mod is included or does it conflict with this mod?
Untold Stories is not included, it might work, but it makes gameplay much more illogical.
Untold stories and Seduction mod are telling separate stories, in which Max is trying to to make progress in sex possibilities with Mom. In BB v013 he can already fuck mom, so this stories may start in BB0.10 or something. My opinion: better play this story telling mods in a separate installation.

biasvoltage

Feb 9, 2018
It's been a while since I last checked up on this mod and you've been steady working on versions and content. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping it going. Looks like BigBrother will live a lot longer thanks to you and the artists making the great quality images.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
It's been a while since I last checked up on this mod and you've been steady working on versions and content. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping it going. Looks like BigBrother will live a lot longer thanks to you and the artists making the great quality images.
Thanks a lot !
when will be new update?
Will take me some days, maybe at the weekend, because I've a lot of other work to do.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey @lazyharry , i've got wrong images from different stages of the game during some events, are those bugs?
Is the some order in which images from those:

should be installed?

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hey @lazyharry , i've got wrong images from different stages of the game during some events, are those bugs?
Is the some order in which images from those:
should be installed?
No, there is no order for installing. As the name says: Images up to mod v0.13, next folder contains the images from modversion 014-019, and the folder with the mod, which may contain the latest images. Other folders are from the different integrated mods.
If I upload a new version (modv0.21), then the images from previous version goes into the second image-folder, which in this case will change the name from Images LPSv014-19 to LPS014-0.20.

So if you once have downloaded and installed all files, it's only necessary to dl new modfile and one image folder with the new update.

So if you get a white screen, then an image is missing. For help, please make screenshot, give me the dialogue, or tell me at lesat which modul of the mod it is. Because there are already more then 2500 additional images, and it's not easy to find the right one. The more information I have the faster I can help, and besides, the sooner I am ready for it.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
So if you get a white screen, then an image is missing. For help, please make screenshot, give me the dialogue, or tell me at lesat which modul of the mod it is.
Here is the first one, seems like those images are mistaken in places.

When forcing her:

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

When not forcing her:

5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Here is the first one, seems like those images are mistaken in places.

When forcing her:
View attachment 88276
This scene is from chancer mod, but I've tested it once again and it's absolutely ok. There must be something wrong with your mod.txt (it's in that file). The shown dialog is not there (see my screenshot1)
screenshot 1.JPG
The second event is double in the mod (with different dialogue). One is from chancer mod (green line), which is correct, the other one (red line) is original from Diamond mod (see screenshot 2), and is crambled as you reported.
I do not know why this happened. Will be corrected in new mod.txt, I'll send you tomorrow (no time this afternoon)
image2.JPG

Edit: Uhh that's strange, seem to be a bug in program. I've checked program code, ther are the right images, but somehow the programm shows each time the image xxx--15 instead of xxx-16, which is in program code, and vice versa. Let's see how I can solve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
There must be something wrong with your mod.txt
That's strange, i'm only using the official 0.13 from f95 and your mod since ver. 20, same goes about all the saves.
Don't hurry with new version, if possible, i'll try to give some more bug reports in a few next days.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote