• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
does this take awhile? replaced line txt, talk at 20:00 did not change, no change at homework
started over with mod and save now I can't give gift or do photo shoot
No it does not take a while, after doing first Photosession you can talk to lisa during dishwash at 8 pm (conditions liza-mood>349 and eric.inf=3). The eric.inf=3 is set by the mod after Photosession 1, so you only have to look that her mood is at least 350, nothing else. dialogue see post
If you've a save after session 1, you can send me, and I'll have a look on it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Guys iam new to all this modding....
So please can anyone giude me through the process of installing a new mod in the existing game?
Also I am not able to get some of the images in the game even though I downloaded them all
It just goes white when I trigger a scene...
So please can anyone help me...
Where to store all the images specifically and what to do with the existing mod...
It would be a little better If u can explain it in simple language as though Iam not as used to some of the terms u guys use....
Thanks a lot though for this game and the mods!!!
All you need to know you find on page 1 of this mod. Simply download the program from f95zone.com, install it. Unzip all mega imagefiles. Change into the unzipped folder, copy all images and folders from there to BB/Images. DL the LPS-modv020, unzip it, copy and paste to BB, overwrite if asked, thats it.

What do you mean with "existing mod"? The basic game has no existing mod, afer installing all I've described, you have one Mod.txt in the folder, where you find BB.exe.
Regarding white images please read

Last edited:

Vikar73

Feb 16, 2018
Uhh, what a list, so let's start:
1. lisa-sleep-naked-1 - this is from diamond-mod, have checked his last update, image is missing, so I've deleted this 2 lines
2. z-door-bathroom and z-door-night - the link is not broken-both scenes work (no white screen)-although there is no image in Image-folder.
3. mm-excersise2 and following, yes they are missing, please dl enclosed link
4. The errors in Galin cheat menu: e-alisa-sit, it's not part of the BB game and not in Galins mod, so I've changed it to the other image he's using for alice
Second part:
1. link 09.gk.0 - My mistake, is already preparation for next mod update
2. cheatmenu.galin.girls all - my mistake, line is deleted
3. cheatmenu.galin.kira - that's not broken, it only works if variable kira.talk=9. If you dont have this value you have to set it Flags to 9, than you'll have in the cheatmenu: Repeat 2nd Photoshoot
4. ean.galin.8.no, yes that link didn't work. But all these things in Galins Cheat menu(exception nr 2) is not my work, I'll contact Galin and ask him. I already reported the missing Images in Shopping adventure (shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail and shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail).

So, the chaged Mod.txt, O9.txt and the missing Images you can get here:

And many thanks, it really helps to increase the quality of my mod
Hi, lazyharry, I have a few new questions:
1. File 09.txt, entry 09.fa.mom.e.0 - option 'Извини, мам...|I'm sorry, mom'. Goto link looks like '09.fa.mom.w.1!mom.mood_-100^'. Shouldn't there be '09.fa.mom.w.1!add_mom.mood_-100^'? Or both syntax are allowed?
2. File momtalk.txt, entry mom.cloth.20b - option 'You're welcome mom!'. Goto link looks like 'leave!mom.mood_50!time^'. The same case - shouldn't there be 'leave!add_mom.mood_50!time^'?
3. File Mod.txt, entry cheatmenu.galin.olivia - 7th option 'start 05.litbf.0'. Goto link looks like 'cheatmenu.galin.olivia!05.litbf.0^', but I assume there should be just '05.litbf.0^'. In game currently this choice does nothing, as I can see.
4. File Mod.txt, entry shopping.home.2 - option '<i>Continue</i>'. Goto link looks like 'leave!hour=14!move_pool!can!time^'. Shouldn't there be 'set_hour_14' - if this is a command? Or 'hour=14&leave...', if it's a condition (however that seems senseless to me...)?

I know, that all isn't your code, but I'm currently using only your mod, so I hope you'll excuse me for disturbance... Are those issues really errors, or I just don't understand something?

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, lazyharry, I have a few new questions:
1. File 09.txt, entry 09.fa.mom.e.0 - option 'Извини, мам...|I'm sorry, mom'. Goto link looks like '09.fa.mom.w.1!mom.mood_-100^'. Shouldn't there be '09.fa.mom.w.1!add_mom.mood_-100^'? Or both syntax are allowed?
2. File momtalk.txt, entry mom.cloth.20b - option 'You're welcome mom!'. Goto link looks like 'leave!mom.mood_50!time^'. The same case - shouldn't there be 'leave!add_mom.mood_50!time^'?
3. File Mod.txt, entry cheatmenu.galin.olivia - 7th option 'start 05.litbf.0'. Goto link looks like 'cheatmenu.galin.olivia!05.litbf.0^', but I assume there should be just '05.litbf.0^'. In game currently this choice does nothing, as I can see.
4. File Mod.txt, entry shopping.home.2 - option '<i>Continue</i>'. Goto link looks like 'leave!hour=14!move_pool!can!time^'. Shouldn't there be 'set_hour_14' - if this is a command? Or 'hour=14&leave...', if it's a condition (however that seems senseless to me...)?

I know, that all isn't your code, but I'm currently using only your mod, so I hope you'll excuse me for disturbance... Are those issues really errors, or I just don't understand something?
1. Maybe you're right, but don't ask me, it's original bb text, not my mod !
2. This one I've taken from chancer mod, and it works without any problem, so it should be correct and it's similar to nr. 1 of original bb text.
3. thats absolutely correct, because the whole line is: "cheatmenu.galin.olivia!05.litbf.0^ start 05.litbf.0", and it leads to 05.txt-file, but he has repeated the same code in Text, and not a text which informs, what it does, like: Change Influence by Eric. Have to ask Galin, what this is for.
4. This part is from shopping adventure done by @Rich & @Derover, and it does what it should do, so obviously there are notb only one code, which works. I've used in my photosession-2 add_hour_4! to set the clock to a specific time, it's also working

Reactions: Derover

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sleep - Predungeon Lisa/Alice
Have a good time
Thanks for the save, but what do you like to tell me with that ? Have you problems, Didn't it work for you ? I've tested it, and it works, you get the start of the basement adventure.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
No it does not take a while, after doing first Photosession you can talk to lisa during dishwash at 8 pm (conditions liza-mood>349 and eric.inf=3). The eric.inf=3 is set by the mod after Photosession 1, so you only have to look that her mood is at least 350, nothing else. dialogue see post
If you've a save after session 1, you can send me, and I'll have a look on it.
can't seem to get it right

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
Hi,

I followed the instrucions, copied all the files to the BB folder, but cannot get the Lisa Photoshoot event triggered. I go shopping with them on Saturday 11:00 but then next day at 12:00 not of the sisters are in the house. How can I give the present to Alice then?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
can't seem to get it right
What should I do with this save file? It's Wednesday !!! I clearly said Sat 00:00, so, night Friday / Saturday. I have no time to play for each problem which might appear several days of the game ! But I want to help you and so I did it. And yes, at the right time the option is available, just as it should.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I followed the instrucions, copied all the files to the BB folder, but cannot get the Lisa Photoshoot event triggered. I go shopping with them on Saturday 11:00 but then next day at 12:00 not of the sisters are in the house. How can I give the present to Alice then? Thanks in advance for any advice.
@"at 12:00 not of the sisters are in the house". - Sorry, but that's not true ! See my screenshoot. Lisa is in Max/Lisa's room sunday at 12:00!
And I've explained it now so many times, Max should at least be able to get a BJ from Lisa, and Lisa's mood should be at least 350, then it's available.
sunday1200.JPG

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

I followed the instrucions, copied all the files to the BB folder, but cannot get the Lisa Photoshoot event triggered. I go shopping with them on Saturday 11:00 but then next day at 12:00 not of the sisters are in the house. How can I give the present to Alice then?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
having the same problem now

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
having the same problem now
But you've had before, right ? Then it's normal, because the variable is increasing for the further story (showing images to Lisa, getting reward from her, showing images to kira -> photosession 2 -> photosession 3.
But if you like to repeat parts of the sessions for some reason, Max can look into his Laptop -> Cheat Menu -> Cheat Lisa. There I've implemented the possibility to reset Photosession events to different steps.

DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
@"at 12:00 not of the sisters are in the house". - Sorry, but that's not true ! See my screenshoot. Lisa is in Max/Lisa's room sunday at 12:00!
And I've explained it now so many times, Max should at least be able to get a BJ from Lisa, and Lisa's mood should be at least 350, then it's available.
View attachment 86894
It must be a bug then. :(

upload_2018-4-9_23-29-51.png

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, I already have the v019a version installed so do I need to get all the images again as well or can I just d/l the mod alone?

Thanks

Edit: Never mind, I found the new instructions in the OP, although I have not encountered any missing images so far, I will download all images again then replace the mod.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: lazyharry
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote