Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
i have the choice Well who is there i will add some screenshot
So, where is the problem ?
I've already posted you the link (post ), in which folder the missing images are.
Have you DL it, und copied them into Images-folder ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I agree, some of the mods (probably not those developed by yourself) seem to disregard the current progression completely, which really breaks the "immersion" and makes them feel like a cheap gallery feature that's tacked onto the game, rather than something that integrates with the story.

I'll list some things I noticed to be "sequence breaking", i.e. happening too soon. Not sure if I can map all of them to the individual modules you mentioned, though:
  • Lisa and Max are sleeping completely nude in the room at 01:00. Before that time (and after), they are clothed. Lisa is not nearly at the point in my game yet where she'd be willing to undress at night. This may simply be a broken check for that single point in time.
  • (C5, maybe?) You can enter your room at 10:00, find Lisa completely naked and she is completely okay with that, even though she'd normally struggle to just show her breasts in exchange for you doing her homework.
  • The option that lets you set up someone for punishment and then being able to punish them yourself (and/or after dinner) before actually encountering that option in the playthrough is technically also a sequence break. But perhaps that menu counts as "cheat menu" anyway?
  • (C26, probably?) When Olivia visits on the weekend at 15:00, you can get a threesome scene with her and Lisa ("Are you thirsty?"), even though neither of them would be willing to sleep with you under normal circumstances. The option disappears at 16:00, so maybe it's just not checking all possible times?
  • (C20) TV scenes with mom lead to full on sex (the last option even leading to sex with everyone in the family) regardless of actual progress.
  • I didn't actually check what Kate will do if I ask her right at the beginning to smoke topless at the pool. So I am listing that here as a "maybe sequence breaking".
  • Not really a "sequence break" but more a bug: if I visit Mom in the morning on a weekend and use that option to go shopping with her (choosing the cheap shop and buying something for Alice), we come back and I have the option to go shopping right again on the same day.

And last but not least something that's probably more a personal opinion:
In the new scenes, Kira seems a little too slutty and desperate, for my taste. Yes, she enjoys sex. But throughout the normal game, she is almost always the one in control of the action. And she has a way of letting Max squirm instead of just giving in all the time. It doesn't really fit her character that right after her first experience with Max, she starts craving cock every time Max is around and begs him to take her in all possible ways.
Let me give some comments to your post.
In principle, I agree with you. And no matter who wrote the mod module, it should as logically fit into the game. But it's not quite as easy as it looks. Because there are already illogical actions in the actual base game, strangely reacting NPCs, suddenly ending storylines. Here are just a few examples:
1. Max has to learn kissing, then he can lick Lisa, get a bJ and can fuck her (anal). and then, suddenly the option to ask Kira for kissing lessons is popping up again. Is that logical ?
2. In BB v0.13 Max can finally fuck Anne, but if she punishes Max or after he has giving her a massage, she strictly refuses to do more. Is that logical ?
3. The game starts with 3 different game pathes, but in the further game 2 of the pathes are simply strangled. Ok., it's a different path, but in Olivia path Max already has had the threesome with Olivia and Lisa, where he is fucking Olivia and Lisa (only anal), and then Olivia suddenly appears on the Lisa GF path, where Max gets introduced to Olivia as if they are getting to know each other, even though they have already fucked together in the Olvia GF path. I know, different pathes, but still in same game. In my opinion also not logical.
And I think, that has nothing to do with different game choices, like getting rid of Eric, where you have two ways to do it. There it is- in my opinion- logically, when he's gone, he stays away, and does not suddenly reappear in another path.

I'm sure there are more than these three. But as you can read in my discussion with @DerekAnaya , I am open to constructive suggestions to improve the implementation of mod parts, and I have already started a review of the modules and will, if necessary, set new conditions for.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
how do strat basement adventure?
Hi,
because the story is based on Alice club evening, it can only be started on Fri/Sat-night. You've to go to sleep at midnight, than you'll get the option: Ꚛ Damn, what's going on here!

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,
because the story is based on Alice club evening, it can only be started on Fri/Sat-night. You've to go to sleep at midnight, than you'll get the option: Ꚛ Damn, what's going on here!
i have all the pictures in the image folder of the game i triggered all other events except this 1
am i doing something wrong?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
i have all the pictures in the image folder of the game i triggered all other events except this 1
am i doing something wrong?
I've checked it thoroughly once again, and it works. There is only one condition to start that modul and that is poss.sed>20. Please check
In the further updates I will put this variable even higher, so that it becomes more logical. This event still happens to early in gameplay

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
How do i meet Vicky at 3pm on Saturday ? thats the same time Lisa and Olivia turn up at the pool for their weekly 3 way.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi, so some of the scenes dont have pictures just a white screen. is it something on my end? an example is an option called medicine ball i think, another is the morning bath with mom the new option there also has no pictures, theres a few more.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How do i meet Vicky at 3pm on Saturday ? thats the same time Lisa and Olivia turn up at the pool for their weekly 3 way.
To give you an exact answer, I need to know, where you are in gameplay. Have you had all the visits with Lisa and alone in standard BB game ? If yes, then you can visit Vicky's coffee shop at any time beween 12:00 and 17:00, no need to to it at 15:00.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
hi, so some of the scenes dont have pictures just a white screen. is it something on my end? an example is an option called medicine ball i think, another is the morning bath with mom the new option there also has no pictures, theres a few more.
1. White screens = missing image
2. Please use for your questions the number of the mod modules, make a screenshot or post dialogue, this makes it much easier for me, to find the right images between the more than 2500 extra images in my mod, and give you an exact answer, or post you images in my answer(if they are really missing).

So I only can guess, which scenes you get white screens. The extra yoga scene with Mom (15. Extra Yoga with Mom), the images are definitely in

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
completed photo shoot but can not trigger showing the pictures to Lisa. Opportunities did not update for coffee. Everything from there is BB repeats

U

User_51567

I like the mod a lot, only thing that annoys the hell out of me are some of the Kira Scenes...

I don't know who made them, but damn... The dialog in those scenes are Terrible....
Not in line with the dialog of the game itself, get the feeling that it was written by a horny 10 year old. (With al due respect).

Some of the scenes were out of sync with the rest of the game.
(The mother yoga scene at tuesday and thursday) just started yoga and suddenly i was fucking her (was not even getting a HJ at that point)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
completed photo shoot but can not trigger showing the pictures to Lisa. Opportunities did not update for coffee. Everything from there is BB repeats
Have you talked to Lisa during dishwashes at 20:00 and then at 23:00 (homework) Do you want some help with your homework? -> Let's take a look ->Ꚛ yes, but first we'll check the Photosession pics...

And for coffeeshop the last opportunity in basic game is: I got a lucky break for once. Lisa said she heard one of her classmates.....it changes to first new opportunity after 17. Hang out at Vicky’s to: That was an excellent date with Vicky, and two more new opportunities.

But I've seen that there might be the wrong data-file in my upload, so please replace line.txt with the uploaded new one.

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
To give you an exact answer, I need to know, where you are in gameplay. Have you had all the visits with Lisa and alone in standard BB game ? If yes, then you can visit Vicky's coffee shop at any time beween 12:00 and 17:00, no need to to it at 15:00.

After you do the 3 visits with kira to the coffee shop vicky asks you on a date and asks you to meet her at 3pm on Saturday. I can't do it as Lisa and Olivia are at the pool at that time.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I like the mod a lot, only thing that annoys the hell out of me are some of the Kira Scenes...

I don't know who made them, but damn... The dialog in those scenes are Terrible....
Not in line with the dialog of the game itself, get the feeling that it was written by a horny 10 year old. (With al due respect).

Some of the scenes were out of sync with the rest of the game.
(The mother yoga scene at tuesday and thursday) just started yoga and suddenly i was fucking her (was not even getting a HJ at that point)
As you know the mod is a collection of different mods, done by different modders, so please tell me which kira event you mean, so I can identify it. Same for yoga scenes.

And if you want to suggest another better dialogue, just let me know, I'll watch it, and if necessary, make corrections in the mod. I've started a makeover of the mods, and checking with each event the triggers, variables etc., to make it more inline.

So far I've controlled and corrected 15 events of more than 70. It will take some time.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
After you do the 3 visits with kira to the coffee shop vicky asks you on a date and asks you to meet her at 3pm on Saturday. I can't do it as Lisa and Olivia are at the pool at that time.
Ah, now I know exactly, what you mean. Thanks for hint :cool:, that is important for me. That event is not yet written, it'll possibly come with next update. And I've checked the scene at Sa, and yes, there you have not the possibility to leave as normal for coffeeshop. So I've to change that text to another time. (and here I miss once again thumbs-up smily)

U

User_51567

As you know the mod is a collection of different mods, done by different modders, so please tell me which kira event you mean, so I can identify it. Same for yoga scenes.

And if you want to suggest another better dialogue, just let me know, I'll watch it, and if necessary, make corrections in the mod. I've started a makeover of the mods, and checking with each event the triggers, variables etc., to make it more inline.

So far I've controlled and corrected 15 events of more than 70. It will take some time.
When you approach Kira on the couch to have sex on the couch.(the dialoge during the Modded scene)
Same for when you are having sex with her in the shower at the pool during day-time.(the dialoge during the modded scene)

As for Ann Yoga scenes.. I believe they were at Tuesday and Thursday every week at 13:00 or 14:00.
Even when she still had a job she popped op at the pool.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Have you talked to Lisa during dishwashes at 20:00 and then at 23:00 (homework) Do you want some help with your homework? -> Let's take a look ->Ꚛ yes, but first we'll check the Photosession pics...

And for coffeeshop the last opportunity in basic game is: I got a lucky break for once. Lisa said she heard one of her classmates.....it changes to first new opportunity after 17. Hang out at Vicky’s to: That was an excellent date with Vicky, and two more new opportunities.

But I've seen that there might be the wrong data-file in my upload, so please replace line.txt with the uploaded new one.
does this take awhile? replaced line txt, talk at 20:00 did not change, no change at homework

Jan 21, 2018
Guys iam new to all this modding....
So please can anyone giude me through the process of installing a new mod in the existing game?
Also I am not able to get some of the images in the game even though I downloaded them all
It just goes white when I trigger a scene...
So please can anyone help me...
Where to store all the images specifically and what to do with the existing mod...
It would be a little better If u can explain it in simple language as though Iam not as used to some of the terms u guys use....
Thanks a lot though for this game and the mods!!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote